Shopify SEO 2022 - The Ultimate E-commerce SEO Store Guide
What you'll learn
- Understand how to correctly setup a shopify store for SEO
- Understand basic and advanced SEO techniques
- Improve Google rankings, traffic and sales
- Learn from agency owners who generate millions in sales for their clients
- Learn why Shopify is not setup correctly for seo, and how to fix it
- Get access to our proprietary Shopify app "Optizen" for free
- Students should an active Shopify store, or are thinking of, or already developing a Shopify store.
- You should have a basic understanding of what e-commerce is and the Shopify platform.
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020 - Now 56 Lectures
+ 3 Hours Of New Content
+ All New Video Content With Quality Audio
+ Recommended Tools And Apps Updated
+ Added Lectures On Basic Coding For Shopify, SurferSEO, And Other Additions
Shopify has a problem. It has become so popular and has exploded in growth in the last few years. The problem is while it's an amazing platform to start your ecom store quickly, it's not necessarily designed to rank well in Google. But it does....as long as you set it up correctly. This course provides powerful and unique setup and strategies to power up your store and rank amazingly well.
Improving your stores organic rankings and traffic is not rocket science, but it does take effort. We've optimised many stores for our clients.
Who Are We?
We optimize e-commerce stores everyday. It's what we do. We have real clients, real staff, and real revenue. We walk the talk.
We offer lifetime updates to all students. Regular video will be posted as and when needed. Google changes everyday, and so do we!
There are many webmasters who will tell you that Shopify stores are difficult to rank in Google, but nothing could be further from the truth, as long as you take the time setup your store correctly. Some of the specific tactics you'll learn include:
Access To Our Proprietary Shopify App - not available to the public
Auditing your current site
Core Site Optimisation (Home Page & Image Optimization)
Collection Page Optimization (This is incredibly important and overlooked by most store owners)
Product Page Optimization
Fixing Duplicate Content Issues (A common ecommerce problem, but rarely taken care of)
Bonus - Schema (We were not going to add this to the course - it's simply too powerful and in the wrong hands.............well...... you get the idea
Access to all code and downloads we recommend are provided
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for Shopify store owners, or those wanting to start a Shopify store.
- While the course focuses on Shopify, it does teach basic and advanced SEO techniques, which are beneficial for any store owner, regardless of the platform.
- It doesn't matter if your store is brand new and has never made a sale, or of your store is generating millions.
- Shopify store owners who want to improve organic search rankings using powerful search engine optimization strategies for e-commerce
Who Am I:
I live in Australia with my young family in the Adelaide Hills.
I'm the co-founder of Silicon Dales, a technical ecommerce agency with offices in the UK and Australia.
Our agency works with both large and small ecommerce clients improving their digital strategies, building and growing their e-commerce brands, and sustaining that growth.
Our strategies and methods are getting great results for our clients, and I like to share some of these nuggets in my courses.
Why Listen To Me?
Over the last 10 years myself and my team have developed and honed powerful strategies to rank websites and ecommerce stores that now generate millions of dollars monthly combined.
We've battle tested strategies and developed systems that work. The digital space is always rapidly evolving, and we are nimble enough to move with those changes and implement them quickly.
Shopify, WooCommerce, Wordpress, Amazon, Ebay, Etsy:
These are just some of the platforms we work with and have expertise in. Each requires different approaches to marketing, some subtle, some not so.
E-Commerce is here to stay and it's growing rapidly. I want to help as many people and businesses as possibly to build successful and health online businesses.
My Teaching Style:
My courses are not flashy. They are not meant to be. What I want to deliver is rich content of substance in a clear way, that students can take action on. You want actionable steps as a student to improve and learn.
I generally deliver content with a combination of on-screen video and text documents, broken into modules in a systematic and logical way. A step by step system works best.
I hope we can bring some value to you and your business or knowledge set.