Learn Shopify Print on Demand Dropshipping With Live Proof
What you'll learn
- Create and setup an online ecommerce store to start selling products using Shopify
- Market their online store in order to get sales and returning customers
- Come up with products and/or research product ideas in order to sell without holding any inventory in their home or warehouse
- Learn how to track their sales, analyze data and use apps that will enhance their online store experience.
- No marketing or online store / e-commerce experience needed. You'll learn everything you nee to know.
Follow along with my lectures that show you how to build your own E-Commerce Business from A to Z. I have documented the entire process, from the initial steps, all the way up through to the first sales!
About Your Instructor:
Rio Wick has been in the E-Commerce & Internet Marketing / Affiliate Marketing space for years.
With his passion for teaching others, he creates courses on many different topics.
Rio is highly sought after but still puts his students first.
A Word from Rio:
In this course is a LIVE Case Study showing how to create an online store from Zero, to getting sales with a Print On Demand Ecommerce business.
I'll be showing you all of the apps I use, as well as some extras that will leave you floored!
The beauty of a Print on Demand e-com/online store is that it can be run from anywhere in the world.
The Topics / Areas of Interest Covered in this Course include:
Product and Theme Research and Selection, using cutting-edge tools
Full coverage of Shopify Settings (Payments, Shipping, Checkout etc)
Top Tips and Tricks to Increase your Conversions and Sales
How to Add ALL of the necessary Pages to your Website
Detailed Lessons on Print on Demand Dropshipping
Setting up Collections, Product Pages
Buying Domain Names
Plus much, much more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced online store owners. Anyone wanting to learn how to setup an online store to start selling their own or other people's products
I love educating. I believe that there are always others out there who are willing to learn and its the instructor's duty to put the information out there to better the world at large.
I have experience in a wide range of topics and I figured why not share it with the world. I'm not the most altruistic person but I just want to do my part.