Shopify Power: Build An Ecommerce Website Using Shopify
What you'll learn
- How To Understand The Shopify Ecommerce Platform
- How To Set Up A Beautiful Shopify Website Quicky & Easily
- How To Add Additional Features Through The Shopify App Marketplace
- How To Set Up Products Including Integration With Amazon, Etsy, and other selling sites
- How To Collect Money Via Shopify
- How To Integrate Email Marketing For Long-Term Relationship Building, Traffic, and Sales
- How To Integrate Social Media Into Your New Shopify Website
- How To Use Shopify Reports & 3rd Party Analytics Tools To Maximize Profit
- Basic Comfort With Online Tools Such As Paypal
- Basic Comfort With Photo Editing With Photoshop Elements or Other Photo Tools
- Ability To Pay The Monthly Shopify Cost, It's Not Free
- You Need To Set Up A Shopify Account To Fully Complete The Lessons In This Course
Make 2023 An Amazing Year For Your Business!
Shopify Power: How To Build A Website, Sell Your Products, And Grow A Business On Shopify. Taught by award winning CEO and author Jason Miles.
About The Instructor & His Authentic Credibility On This Topic: Together with his wife, Miles has sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies. Miles co-founded OmniRocket to serve and support e-commerce sellers. During this course he shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and serves over 1 million pageviews.
How Is This Course Different? This course includes analysis, opinions, techniques, short-cuts, and tips from the instructor that you won't find on the help pages of Shopify, or in other Udemy courses. It also includes step-by-step site build demonstration section.
This course offers a unique and systematic framework for planning and launching a Shopify site in a step-by-step method that will prepare you for long-term ecommerce success.
Who Is This Course Designed For? Students should have a basic understanding, or willingness to learn website building, such as having previously set-up a blog. They should also have the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Students should already have a product, product idea, or product plan. If you have a private label product you sell on Amazon, or are an artist, crafter, or seller of unique items - and need a fully functional ecommerce website - then this course will be of value to you.
Warning, Web Professionals - You May Find This Course Too Basic. We do not cover creating custom themes or working in Liquid (the code language of Shopify). This course is intended for entreprenuers, marketers, brand owners and small business people - not developers.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you've decided shopify is the right ecommerce website platform for you
- Take this course if you're ready to work hard to build your Shopify website
- Take this course if you have a moderate amount of technology comfort particularly with photo editing using tools like Photoshop Elements
- Don't take this course if you cannot take photos, write sales copy, or don't have a basic comfort with online tools
- Don't take this course if you're a I.T. industry professional / developer looking for technical details about Shopify (this course is for entrepreneurs/marketers).
Jason is an e-commerce expert from Seattle running his own companies, consulting with others, and teaching even more.
Before becoming a full-time online entrepreneur, Miles was Senior Vice President of Marketing, Fundraising, and HR at Northwest University in the Seattle area.
Online Selling: In 2008 Miles started his online selling efforts with his wife at their kitchen table using eBay. In 2013 they launched Pixie Faire in the sewing niche. It is now the Internet's largest doll clothes pattern marketplace with over 100 designers and over 3.3 million patterns downloaded.
Pixie Faire has been featured by Shopify as a case studies on their blog. The article, "How One Couple Is Making $600,000 A Year Selling Digital Goods" has been a reader favorite for many years. Based on worldwide site traffic Pixie Faire is frequently in the top 1% of all Shopify sites, out of over one million.
He is a founder or investor in a growing number of e-commerce businesses including most notably, The Happy Gardening Life, an Instagram Influencer in the gardening niche.
Coaching and Consulting: His coaching company is helping smart entrepreneurs from around the world make the leap from Amazon to Shopify.
Teaching: He is the author of three bestselling books, Pinterest Power, Instagram Power, and Youtube Marketing Power, all available in bookstores worldwide and published with McGraw Hill. He teaches Online Marketing as an Adjunct Professor at Northwest University in Seattle, and he's the most popular e-commerce instructor on Udemy.
Jason holds a graduate degree in Business Administration and an undergraduate degree in Organizational Management and Biblical Studies.
His work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Wharton Magazine (of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Business), IBM's Connect Chat, CNET, MSN's Business On Main, Social Media Examiner, Profnet, PRNewswire, and other premiere publications.
Sew Powerful: Jason and his wife also co-founded Sew Powerful, a charity designed to combat extreme poverty in Lusaka Zambia by creating jobs for adults that focus on making purposeful products - items designed to enhance children's academic success. Things like school uniforms, reusable feminine hygiene pads and soap. They also co-founded the 3 Esthers Farm just outside Lusaka with the mission of providing farm fresh food to the hungry children of Lusaka.
He's sold millions online, but he's most passionate about helping people. Creating purpose beyond profit and economic power to change lives for the better.