Shopify Power: Build An Ecommerce Website Using Shopify
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How To Understand The Shopify Ecommerce Platform
- How To Set Up A Beautiful Shopify Website Quicky & Easily
- How To Add Additional Features Through The Shopify App Marketplace
- How To Set Up Products Including Integration With Amazon, Etsy, and other selling sites
- How To Collect Money Via Shopify
- How To Integrate Email Marketing For Long-Term Relationship Building, Traffic, and Sales
- How To Integrate Social Media Into Your New Shopify Website
- How To Use Shopify Reports & 3rd Party Analytics Tools To Maximize Profit
Have you heard about Shopify and wonder if it's right for you? In this video we discuss 10 reasons shopify is awesome and why it might be a good fit for your business needs.
An indepth overview of what this course covers!
In this video I welcome students to the demonstration site build portion of the course and explain a few details of how this section works.
Join us at: https://www.winningonshopify.com
In the Inner Circle Program we work directly with students to master traffic strategies, which is by far, the #1 issue our students face. If you need to learn how to get ongoing qualified traffic to your Shopify site, you need to join our Inner Circle!
Here is a testimonial we recently received from one of our students:
“I started following Jason and the Winning On Shopify team about a year ago…Using his tips and methods … in 3 weeks I have gotten over 30,000 visits and over 8,000 customer emails added to my list... We have had a 26% conversion rate on those visits. I have sent two emails with a huge open rate and click through rate. One email this week resulted in over 1,000 visits to our new Shopify website in one day. I can only thank Jason and Winning on Shopify for these results. I could not have done it without them.” - Patrick Meyer
The program is a monthly subscription for just $19 (currently, although it will go up as soon as we hit 200 members) and so for just the price of a few Starbucks Coffees, you can learn techniques that could change your life!
In The Innter Circle Program We Provide:
- Monthly indepth video training on e-commerce topics!
- Implementation coaching for amazon and Shopify (and other platforms).
- Inspiration & exposure to best-practices via interviews & webinars!
- A private FB group of likeminded entrepreneurs
Join us at: https://www.winningonshopify.com
Thanks for watching our last lecture!
Jason Miles & Kyle Hamar
- Basic Comfort With Online Tools Such As Paypal
- Basic Comfort With Photo Editing With Photoshop Elements or Other Photo Tools
- Ability To Pay The Monthly Shopify Cost, It's Not Free
- You Need To Set Up A Shopify Account To Fully Complete The Lessons In This Course
***We're honored that this is the best-selling E-commerce Course On Udemy***
Shopify Power: How To Build A Website, Sell Your Products, And Grow A Business On Shopify. Taught by award winning CEO and Adjunct Professor of Online Marketing at Northwest University - Jason Miles.
About The Instructor & His Authentic Credibility On This Topic: Together with his wife, Miles has sold millions online and their popular shopify website (Pixie Faire) has even been featured by Shopify as one of the sites premiere success case studies. Miles shares their insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built their Shopify site, which currently transacts 40,000-50,000 orders a month and serves over 1 million pageviews.
How Is This Course Different? This course includes analysis, opinions, techniques, short-cuts, and tips from the instructor that you won't find on the help pages of Shopify, or in other Udemy courses. It also includes step-by-step site build demonstration section.
This course offers a unique and systematic framework for planning and launching a Shopify site in a step-by-step method that will prepare you for long-term ecommerce success.
Who Is This Course Designed For? Students should have a basic understanding, or willingness to learn web-building, such as having previously set-up a blog. They should also have the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Students should already have a product, product idea, or product plan. If you have a private label product you sell on Amazon, or are an artist, crafter, or seller of unique items - and need a fully functional ecommerce website - then this course will be of value to you.
Warning, Web Professionals - You May Find This Course Too Basic. We do not cover creating custom themes or working in Liquid (the code language of Shopify). This course is intended for entreprenuers, marketers, brand owners and small business people - not developers.
- Take this course if you've decided shopify is the right ecommerce website platform for you
- Take this course if you're ready to work hard to build your Shopify website
- Take this course if you have a moderate amount of technology comfort particularly with photo editing using tools like Photoshop Elements
- Don't take this course if you cannot take photos, write sales copy, or don't have a basic comfort with online tools
- Don't take this course if you're a I.T. industry professional / developer looking for technical details about Shopify (this course is for entrepreneurs/marketers).