Using Shopify and Facebook to Quick-Start an eCommerce Store
- Email address for Shopify
- Facebook account for Business Ads
Why Use Shopify?
If you're interested in selling online, first of all, congratulations! It's a rewarding endeavor. In order to be successful, you need to do it right. I have used many different platforms for selling online and I have found that Shopify provides the most turn-key product to begin with. Sellers can have a store up and running in a matter of minutes (as I show in this course).
Not only is it quick to start, but Shopify provides countless tools to enhance your experience. All of them are easily installable.
What's inside the course?
I will show you how to:
- Set up a Shopify store
- Select an attractive niche to start with
- Find products that feed the desire of customers in those niches.
I will then guide you through the process of getting those products on a live store that you own, ready for the public to consume.
"How will I get traffic to my store?"
Funny you should ask. Facebook provides the most targeted and affordable advertising platform on the web. With their database, we are sure to find an audience that is eager to buy your products.
I will show you how to:
- Create advertising banners
- Building targeted audiences
- Create sales copy and launch your ad to hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
3 Simple Steps To Building Your Profitable eCommerce Business
- Discover The Exact Formula I Used To Make My First Sale Using Viral Ads & Facebook
- Use My Simple 3 Step Formula That I’ve Used To Generate Over $100K In Under 6 Months
- I’ll Show You “Behind The Scenes” How I Built A Million Dollar eCommerce Business With Facebook & How You Can Too
- Beginners who are interested in creating their own cash flow business
- Store owners interested in optimizing their websites and ads to drive more traffic
- Anyone making under $200/day in eCommerce
- Why choose Shopify?
- Choose a Niche
- Initial Set-up
- Set up theme and overall look
- Store features
- Set up Payments
- Set up Checkout
- Set up Shipping
- Must-have Apps
- Search for Hot-selling items
- Adding products to store
- Create an Upsell
- Create Facebook Page and Ad Image
- Creating Ad Sets and Target Audiences
- Finalize Ad Copy and Image
- Fulfilling Orders
Pat Mallon is an eCommerce entrepreneur who has generated a six-figure income creating simple websites that drive big sales. Using proven, repeatable methods he has been able to scale his businesses to over $1m in revenue. He teaches these same methods on Udemy and his home site, eCom FastLane. Follow his training videos and get started on the path to success.