Shopify Dropshipping And Private Label Products The Easy Way
- Desire To Learn How To Sell Online Using Dropshipping Via Oberlo, Aliexpress, and Shopify Or,
- Desire To Learn How To Create Private Label Products The Easy Way
Ready to go deep and learn both the Dropshipping and Private Label product strategies from proven experts?
This course might be good for you if...
- You want to make money online, but you're not sure what product to offer people.
- You've heard Dropshipping Is Easy, but you need to separate the facts from the internet hype.
- You have a desire for your own Private Label branded product, but you're not sure how to select a good one, or source it quickly and easily.
- You want to sell your own product, but you worry you won't be able to drive traffic to it.
- You have little or no money to start with, and you wonder if it's possible to start small and scale up from earnings.
- You want to learn from credible experts without getting ripped off, but you're having a hard time finding them.
- You sell on Amazon or eBay, but you're not sure how to scale up to a higher level.
Here is what we cover:
Session One - Overview of the Dropshipping and Private Label product strategies: In this session we provide an overview of the two product strategies. This session sets the stage for the entire course and helps ensure course participants have a good foundational understanding of these two strategies. We share insights about:
- Using the e-commerce Ikigai technique to answer the most important question
- The "Product Continuum" and how Dropshipping and Private Label strategies fit into it
- Two high-level questions that every Dropshipper and private label seller need to answer
- The advantages and disadvantages of running a private label business
- The advantages and disadvantages of running a Dropshipping business
- How brand building and Shopify website building fit into Dropshipping and Private Label work
Session Two - How To Identify & Source Private Label Products - The Easy Way: In this session Private Label experts Ryan Reger and Jenni Hunt provide an in-depth session on the Private Label product strategy. We share insights including:
- An Introduction To the "Private Label The Easy Way" Method
- Private Label The Hard Way - and how to avoid it
- The Five-Step Test - Identifying the ideal types of Private Label products
- An example of the 5-Step Test on Amazon
- Other places to identify good Private Label products beyond Amazon
- How to identify and evaluate Private Label product competition
- Sourcing strategies for Private Label and Ryan's #1 Tip for sourcing
- Product sourcing case study
- The Magic Question every Private Label product seller should know
- Answers to common questions about Private Label strategies
Session Three - How To Implement The Dropshipping Business Model - The Easy Way: In this session Kyle Hamar provides an in-depth. We share insights including:
- An introduction to Dropshipping
- How to use Etsy to source unique Dropshipping items
- How to use AliExpress to find potential Dropshipping items
- A Guide to selecting products for Dropshipping
- A Dropshipping ideal product checklist
- The No-Nos of Dropshipping (things not to do)
- A Dropshipping product case study
- How to add AliExpress products to your Shopify site using Oberlo
- Using Chrome's Oberlo extension
- Fully Automating Dropshipping With The Oberlo Supply Marketplace
- Answering the common questions of the Dropshipping business model
Session Four - Generating Traffic To Your Products - The Easy Way: In this session each of our four instructors discuss their favorite traffic strategy method. We share insights including:
- The Traffic Breakthroughs Flywheel - 9 Sources Of Traffic
- Why Ryan loves Paid Referral traffic strategies
- Why Jenni loves Email Marketing traffic strategies
- Why Kyle loves Paid Advertising traffic strategies
- Why Jason loves Contests traffic strategies
- Traffic Strategies Q&A
This course serves as a fantastic overview to each of these topics so that students can get a good foundational understanding and then go deeper into the preferred business model they want to create.
Logical companion courses to this one include the Shopify Power course and the Branding Building For E-commerce course, both available on Udemy.
- People who want to learn how to sell online using Dropshipping or Private Label strategies
- Course Promo Video
- Course Lesson Guide Downloadable PDF
- Welcome and Instructor Introductions
- Course Overview And Who This Course Is Designed For
- What Is Your Goal? The E-Commerce Ikigai Concept To Discover Your Ideal Business
- The Continuum Of Product Options And How Dropshipping and Private Label Fit
- Two High-Level Questions To Consider Before Starting
- The Pros (or Advantages) of Private Label Products
- The Cons (or Disadvantages) of Private Label Product Strategy
- The Pros (or Advantages) of a Dropshipping Business Model
- The Cons (or Disadvantages) of a Dropshipping Business Model
- How Brand Building And Shopify Play A Part In These Models
- Why Kyle and Ryan Selected Their Brand Names For Their Websites
- Your Unofficial Homework For This Session
- Private Label The Easy Way Introduction
- Private Label The Hard Way Vs. Private Label The Easy Way
- Types Of Private Label Items To Look For - The 5-Step Test
- An Example Of The 5-Step Test Using Scope (A Chrome Extension Tool)
- Other Places To Do Private Label Product Research Beyond Amazon
- Understanding Your Future Competition By Looking At Google Ads
- How To Understand Your Competition Via Other Marketplaces
- Sourcing Strategies For Private Label Products
- Sourcing Strategies Example
- The Magic Question - How To Approach Suppliers
- Private Label - Common Questions
- Private Label - Common Questions Part Two
- Introduction To Dropshipping
- Using Etsy To Find Potential Dropshipping Items
- Using AliExpress To Find Potential Dropshipping Items
- A Guide To Selecting Products To Dropship
- The Dropshipping Ideal Products Checklist
- The No-Nos Of Dropshipping
- A Dropshipping Product Case Study
- A Dropshipping Product Case Study Part Two
- Overview Of Adding AliExpress Products To Your Shopify Site Using Oberlo
- Using Oberlo's Chrome Extension To Import Products From AliExpress To Shopify
- The "Oberlo Supply Marketplace" Get Fully Automated Order Fulfillment Items
- Dropshipping Q&A
- Introduction To The Traffic Strategies Topic
- Understanding Organic and Paid Referral Traffic Strategies
- Why Ryan Loves Paid Referral Traffic
- Finding Paid Referral Traffic Sources - Example
- Why Jenni Loves Email Marketing Traffic
- Why Kyle Loves Paid Advertising Strategies On Social Media And Beyond
- Kyle's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tip For Paid Strategies On Social And Beyond
- Why Jason Loves Contests As A Way To Generate Traffic
- Contest Examples
- Traffic Strategy Q&A
- Bonus Lecture: Work With Us Directly
Jason is an e-commerce expert from Seattle running his own companies, consulting with others, and teaching even more.
Before becoming a full-time online entrepreneur, Miles was Senior Vice President of Marketing, Fundraising, and HR at Northwest University in the Seattle area.
Online Selling: In 2008 Miles started his online selling efforts with his wife at their kitchen table using eBay. In 2013 they launched Pixie Faire in the sewing niche. It is now the Internet's largest doll clothes pattern marketplace with over 100 designers and over 3.3 million patterns downloaded.
Pixie Faire has been featured by Shopify as a case studies on their blog. The article, "How One Couple Is Making $600,000 A Year Selling Digital Goods" has been a reader favorite for many years. Based on worldwide site traffic Pixie Faire is frequently in the top 1% of all Shopify sites, out of over one million.
He is a founder or investor in a growing number of e-commerce businesses including most notably, The Happy Gardening Life, an Instagram Influencer in the gardening niche.
Coaching and Consulting: His coaching company is helping smart entrepreneurs from around the world make the leap from Amazon to Shopify.
Teaching: He is the author of three bestselling books, Pinterest Power, Instagram Power, and Youtube Marketing Power, all available in bookstores worldwide and published with McGraw Hill. He teaches Online Marketing as an Adjunct Professor at Northwest University in Seattle, and he's the most popular e-commerce instructor on Udemy.
Jason holds a graduate degree in Business Administration and an undergraduate degree in Organizational Management and Biblical Studies.
His work has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Wharton Magazine (of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Business), IBM's Connect Chat, CNET, MSN's Business On Main, Social Media Examiner, Profnet, PRNewswire, and other premiere publications.
Sew Powerful: Jason and his wife also co-founded Sew Powerful, a charity designed to combat extreme poverty in Lusaka Zambia by creating jobs for adults that focus on making purposeful products - items designed to enhance children's academic success. Things like school uniforms, reusable feminine hygiene pads and soap. They also co-founded the 3 Esthers Farm just outside Lusaka with the mission of providing farm fresh food to the hungry children of Lusaka.
He's sold millions online, but he's most passionate about helping people. Creating purpose beyond profit and economic power to change lives for the better.
Kyle is a digital marketer who specializes in e-commerce and paid traffic. He has experience in a number of different sectors and is passionate about finding growth levers for businesses.
He is the Director of Marketing and Growth for Leda Art Supply – a private label art supply company. Leda has seen a 260% year-over-year growth since working with Kyle. Kyle is also the Director of Growth and Business Development for M.E.D.X – a B2B healthcare software company.
In 2016, he partnered with Jason Miles to launch Online Selling Team, to deliver advertising, branding, and marketing services and consulting. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Northwest University, teaching Online Advertising and Marketing.
His experience also extends to lead generation and lead nurture email marketing while working in Marketing at Northwest University. Today, he spends his time working with clients and brands he owns as an Amazon and E-commerce marketing consultant.
Ryan's online business adventure started back in 2008 with he and his wife selling furniture on Craigslist. Their business quickly grew and by 2013 they were doing almost a million in sales across various online platforms. In 2013 Ryan discovered one of his true passions – helping others start and grow their online business.
He is the author of Real Wholesale Sources, Private Label the Easy Way and co-author of Beyond Arbitrage.
In 2015 he partnered with Jenni Hunt to create the Private Label the Easy Way Mentoring Program and through that program they have taught thousands of students how to private label their own products.
Jenni Hunt has successfully turned her eBay/Amazon hobby into a real business with real profits; however, her real passion is teaching and helping others succeed. With a professional background in marketing, Jenni specializes in "out of the box" thinking for success. She enjoys the challenge of solving problems creatively and helping others do the same.
Jenni is best known for the Holiday Toy Guide she published annually for fourteen years. She has partnered with many leaders in the industry over the years to create innovative training and resources for online sellers. In 2015, Jenni teamed up with Ryan Reger to develop a wildly successful private label mentoring program. Jenni lives in the beautiful Pacific NW with her husband and three children.