Intro to Shopify App Development with React, Node & GraphQL
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Developing principles for using React for Shopify Apps
- Shopify App Development using React, Node, GraphQL
- Developing principles for using Node for Shopify Apps
For the first half of the course, we will be following the official Shopify Documentation tutorial on setting up a React and Node Application. After which we will take things into our own hands and modify the server and add awesome functionality to our app!
- Interest in learning about the Shopify Platform
This is the first course of it's kind on the internet! Learn how to make professional applications for the Shopify Platform using React, Node, Koa, GraphQL, Apollo, and the Shopify ScriptTag API.
In this course we will using data from the Shopify Admin and injecting it into the Storefront using the Shopify ScriptTag API.
This course is made as an extension to the Shopify React + Node tutorial available in the Shopify documentation. We will be diving deeper into the documentation where I will be explaining the concepts in more detail and additionally showing how to use the Shopify ScriptTag API to create a concept application that is able to inject custom code into the front-end of a store.
Average annual earnings for the top 25% of Shopify app developers is $272,000 (source: Shopify developers website)
- Beginner Developers looking to learn about Shopify App Development
- People curious how Shopify Apps are made