Shooting Professional Real Estate Video
What you'll learn
- How to shoot Professional Real Estate Videos
- Which camera is the best?
- Which lenses should I buy?
- Which stabilizers do you recommend?
- Do you need a drone?
- The important camera settings for Real Estate Video
- My personal 5-step-shotlist for Real Estate Video
- The top 5 camera movements you need to master
- The 9 most common mistakes
- How to find clients in the first place
- My exact word-for-word script for cold e-mails
- How to get amazing material for your portfolio before you even have a job
- How to over-deliver to your clients and have them come back to you
- To take this class, it would be very helpful to have a camera to follow the course.
Real Estate Video Production is one of the easiest and most common ways for new videographers to start out in professionally making videos and earning a living with it.
I have made classes on Editing Real Estate Videos before and hundreds of students learned how to take amazing footage and turn it into a real estate video that sells.
Since then a lot of you have asked for the Shooting-part of the process and here it is. In this class I take you through my complete process of how to Shoot Real Estate Videos.
Here is what you can expect in the class:
1. In section one I explain which gear you need to be able to produce amazing quality real estate videos.
Which camera is the best?
Which lenses should I buy?
Which stabilizers do you recommend?
Do I need a drone?
2. In section two I quickly mention a couple of tips for preparation
3. Section 3 is the heart of this class and we go through the complete and detailed process of how I produce my videos for my clients
The 5 most important camera settings
My personal 5-step-shot list
Composition and Focus
The top 5 camera movements you need to master
The 9 most common mistakes that I have made in the past and still see beginners and even intermediates do today
The problem of lighting in real estate videos
4. And then in section four, I take a bit of time and go through the business side of producing real estate videos
How to cold-email potential clients and actually get results
How to find clients in the first place
How to get amazing material for your portfolio before you even have a job
How to over-deliver to your clients and have them come back to you
As you can see there is a lot of amazing knowledge waiting for you. I have put a lot of effort into this class to equip you with the knowledge you need to go out there and start getting results in your creative career in video.
Complementary classes by me:
If you liked this class, chances are, some of my other classes could be helpful to you as well. Here are my recommendations for you:
Instructor Dennis Schrader
I am a fulltime filmmaker based out of Hamburg, Germany and I work with clients to produce real estate videos, documentaries, commercials and event videos.
For the last 1,5 years I have been teaching my video production knowledge to students all over the world. My goal is to teach my students the skills and mindset they need to fullfill their creative goals.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Videographers who are interested in Real Estate Video Production
I have been working as a freelance videographer for the last 4 years and I love sharing my experience!
In my courses here on Udemy I talk about filmmaking, color correction, cinematography and more. I want to encourage you to let me know if there is any topics you would like to know more about. I am more than happy to create courses based on your guys' needs!