Beginner to Proficient Shooter in Half the Time
- Unlearn Your Bad Habits
Learn the Art of Shooting a Basketball Effectively. Understand the fine detail on the aspects of shooting. You will learn about things like body placement, ball placement, hand placement, body mechanics and more. Drills are provided with demonstrations. This course is designed to get you to shoot better immediately. Follow along and build your jump shot piece by piece. Finish this course, put in the work, and I guarantee you'll become a much better shooter.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to be able to shoot the ball with high proficiency
- Inconsistent Shooters
- Beginning Players That Want to Learn How Shoot Properly from the Get Go
- Players that don't want to waste time figuring out how to shoot on their own
- 1 questionWhat is the most important skill in basketball?
- 00:07Self PRE TEST
- 02:02Test Your Natural Range
- 04:38Where's the BBB-EEE-FFF ???
- 02:50BBB-EEE-FFF Detailed Description
- 2 questionsBBB EEE FFF CHECK LIST
- 00:40Start Over
- 2 questionsYou are your Habits
- 00:16Understand Your Movement
- 01:51The 3 Main Components of a Highly Effective Shooter
- 1 questionI know someone who shoots with really ugly form.
- 03:05Starting Position, Ending Position
- 01:10Shooting From a Hop
- 01:20Shooting from A One-Two Step
- 00:52Best Drill to... Improve Aim
- 01:15Best Drill to... Improve Lift
- 01:22Best Drill to...Improve Timing
- 02:43Best Drill to...Improve Overall Shooting
- 00:52Line Drill Game- Highly Recommend!!!
- 01:03Cheat Sheet: Common Problems with Body Movement and Easy Solutions
- 02:05Breaking Down Your Own Shot - BBB
- 01:50Breaking Down Your Own Shot - EEE
- 02:32Breaking Down Your Own Shot - FFF
- 02:23Closing Message and Final Thought
- 00:18Bonus Shooting Drill- S/L Rotational Hop
- 00:33Bonus Shooting Drill - Multi-Directional Aiming
- 01:27Bonus Lift Drill - Lifts/Drops & 1, 2 Shooting
- 00:17Bonus Timing Drill - S/L Balance, Timing and Shooting
- 00:34Bonus Shooting Drill- Catch and Shoot
- 01:11Bonus Shooting Drill- Off One Dribble Shooting
- 00:08Self POST TEST
I've been playing basketball since the third grade and have never stopped. Over the past decade I've trained players at the professional, collegiate, high school and youth levels. I've been lucky to work excellent coaches and learn from some really talented NBA skills trainers. I currently train private clients, semi private clients, and run group basketball clinics multiple times weekly. I regularly practice basketball to stay in shape and sharpen my own skills. My passions are basketball, helping others, and improvement. My life motto is to Get 1% Better Everyday.