Intermediate Android: Jump Scare App Clone In Java
- Working PC or Mac that can run Android Studio
- Must be Android Developer(Java)
- Must not be a beginner. This course moves fast.
Note: This is not a beginner course. This course for people comfortable programming Android Apps that want to explore new possibilities.
In this course we will be learning how TempestStorm pulled off some of the techniques in the prank app Shock. This course walks you through the technique used. After exploring the prank screen we build out the rest of the app. This app covers downloading images from web, saving objects into Shared Preferences. Using LocalBroadcastManager to inform parts of the app to update itself. MediaPlayer is used to play scary sounds. TextToSpeech adds a unique touch to this app. This is the Java version of this course. If you know Kotlin, there is a Kotlin version of this course.
Please Download and rate app, it helps.
Who this course is for:
- Android Developers who know Java
- People wanting to expanding their Android knowledge and creativity
- People who like fun unique apps
- 05:15How to use this course
I am a mobile developer who created Oil Lamp Bible. I am an adept at iOS and Android Development. I have been a tutor for years from Python to Java and from server side to client side. When I get less busy, I will try to work on some games.