Shipping & Logistics
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A good understanding on current procedure in Shipping Goods by Sea Cargo.
- Current procedure adopted by every Freight Forwarding Company in International Business.
- Ability to handle transaction during Importing or Exporting Goods to/from any country.
- To gain better productivity levels in day to day operations
- Interest to enter International Logistics. Should have basic communication skills.
- English language, all courses are written in English as this is the primary language of global business.
- Computer, internet connection.
- A valid e-mail address.
- Time set aside to study as per the course requirements.
Firms specializing in arranging transportation of Goods from one point to another point, internationally, on behalf of shipper are Freight Forwarder. They usually hire resources with Skills mostly, in some cases they hire fresh graduates and train them at work. Since providing training on the job is time consuming factor and sometimes the duration also long, depending on profile and staff ability to adopt quickly.
Because a Freight Forwarder provides a full range of services including,
Preparation of Shipping and Export Documents,
Booking cargo space,
Negotiating Freight Charges,
Cargo Tracking and more.
However, things have changed lately. Resources with qualification on Shipping and Logistics have started to storm the industry, which is a welcoming sign. Since International Forwarding working process is sensitive and require skilled resources with different capacities.
So anyone can choose International Logistics as career, depending on their capability they can choose their job profile. However it is necessary that a clear understanding of the procedure from Point A to Point B, is highly recommended, because usually it take long time for a new recruit to understand the procedure at workplace due to time pressure.
Understanding the subject and handling job interview, make the new entrant more confident and chances of securing the job is high.
In order to extend our hand to all aspiring new entrant, after observing the progress in International Logistics, we have developed a content which is simple to understand. The information understood by learner is also retained because it is an animated series. A learner can take notes about the contents, and use them at work place or they can reach us for clarification.
- Anyone interested to enhance knowledge in International Logistics.
- Fresh Graduates and people already working in Logistics and want to grow or shift job.
- Resources already involved in Export and Import Trade.
After watching the Video and understanding the procedure step by step, you should be able to answer the quiz.
Watch the video as many times required to improve your understanding, you may take notes or draw a process as per your idea. Then attempt the quiz more than one time or until you are able to answer without assistance of video or notes you have taken.