Shiatsu for exhausted office workers
- You don't need any specific material. Just a chair and a partner you want to spoil
If you have ever worked in an office (or anywhere else really) you know how demanding a day in front of a computer can be. Urgent matters, phone ringing, deadlines...ring a bell?
This course can teach you how to help your partner de-stress after a long day at work. And perhaps your partner can learn to return the favour as well ;)
Shiatsu is a Japanese form of massage developed in Japan in the early 20th century. It is a therapy based on pressure. Shiatsu actually means pressure with fingers. Shiatsu has something unique compared to other massages, Shiatsu works on both the physical level as well as the energetic one. It is a very complete discipline that take years to be mastered. The basics on the other hand, can be learned quite quickly and you will see how.
In this course we will learn how to work on the back, the neck, the arms, the hands and the shoulders.
It will be nice to reconnect to your loved one, you'll see.
Enjoy the course.
- This course is for anybody who likes human touch and want to re-connect with human contact.
- It will help you to show to people that you love in a special way
- Intro to Shiatsu and Pressure02:57
- The Pressure07:55
- The back07:19
- The arms and hands.06:41
- Stretches of the arms05:16
- Are we ready to treat our office workers?4 questions
- Well done00:16
- Bonus Lecture: Special Invitation00:07
Paul Capelli (Goldmundo) is a certified shiatsu practitioner, trainer and polyglot from London. Paul is originally from Italy and now speaks and teaches in English, Spanish and Portuguese together with his mother tongue of course. He is passionate about sharing his experience over many years and many countries.
Paul is treating people in London where he lives and he is engaged in spreading the Shiatsu techniques to the Londoners.