Mechanical Aspects of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
What you'll learn
- Mechanical Aspects of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessel, Pressure Equipment, High Pressure Equipment, Static Equipment, Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger
- Gives a clarity on how Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers parts are assembled
- How to relate with relevant codes & Standards related to Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Top end fundamentals in nutshell , which can take years of learning otherwise
- Multiple choice quizzes at the end of each module for better understanding
- Anyone with an interest in Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers / Pressure Vessel /Static Equipment
A shell and tube heat exchanger is the most common type of heat exchanger in oil refineries and other large chemical processes. It is suited for higher-pressure applications. As its name implies, this type of heat exchanger consists of a shell with a bundle of tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and another fluid flows over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. It is a pressure vessel named after two of its major parts. Shell and tube heat exchanger is the most widely used heat exchanger and are among the most effective means of heat exchange.
This Course will provide students with a basic understanding of Shell and Tubes Heat Exchangers (STHE). This course is made in an easy-to -understand style covering working and construction of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers. This course is ideal for students & new professionals in the industry.
This course will cover different types of Shell and Tube heat exchanger types, their main components, the advantages and disadvantages of each type, and how each type works. STHE Components are categorized in such a manner to make it easy to understand, it includes pictures and sketches to simplify the construction of STHE. Multiple Choice Quizzes are provide at the end of each Lecture to enhance your understanding on the topics covered.
This course do not serve as a design guide and primarily prepared for beginners in the industry & students.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, Designers, Operators ,Technicians or Anybody interested to know about Shell And Tube Heat Exchangers
- Static Equipment, Pressure Vessel, Heat Exchanger
- Ideal for Fresh Graduates in Engineering
More than 18 years of Experience in Static Equipment Design & Engineering
Possess sound technical knowledge on Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Columns ,Storage Tanks, Air Coolers, Filters, Packages etc. for various industries.
Worked extensively in various Detail Engineering projects for Petroleum refining, Petrochemicals, Chemical Industry and Pharmaceuticals jobs in various capacities as lead engineer & senior engineer with Major EPC Companies in different countries. Managed wide range of team members in a multi-location project execution environment.