- Basic laptop with terminal, preferably Mac or Ubuntu
- Basic UNIX/LINUX operating systems understanding
- Understanding of Linux terminal
- No tools required
Why this course? The most basic and must language for any software engineer, be it developer or tester or system administrators is shell scripting. Why learn bash scripting?
1. This course is a compact version of shell scripting with all the details to start.
2. It talks less theory and more action.
3. Simple explanations are given for different constructs in scripting.
4. The lectures are created in step by step fashion and in short format.
5. With small examples of different utilities as well as some advance topics how you can use shell scripting in professional way.
6. All the scripts are available on GitHub.
7. This course is also compiled, keeping in mind that any naive user who are eager to learn shell scripting.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in software, students who want build up their software skills
- Software testers, developers, system administrators
Hi! I'm Jayant. I have a degree in Communication Engineering and more than decades of experience in working IT and ITes.
After working over a decades in the IT industries, I learned that whatever the technology changes, still the basics remains same, like operating system. So I started teaching this in a simplest possible way. I'm passionate about teaching things from basic about different technologies.
Sign up to my course and join me in this amazing adventure today. I will be there to help you in this journey.