Shark Accounting - Building a Business by the Numbers!
What you'll learn
- You will learn how much you have to sell to break even.
- The course will show you how expenses behave.
- In this short course you will learn the four ways to increase profit.
- The course will explain what numbers are more important that sales.
- This will show you how to discuss your business with funding sources.
- If you do not have any accounting background, please complete my Accounting in 60 Minutes on Udemy.com.
Starting a business? Could you go up against the shark venture capitalists that want to see if you understand you numbers? This course will not only prepare you for the sharks but it will help you see how the numbers can assist you to develop a successful venture. This is not a course about debits and credits. This is a course that guides you through the process of starting a profitable and sustainable business.
The course is taught with video lectures and instructional materials. The course can be completed in two hours.
This class not only prepares you to face bankers, venture capitalists and financial advisers but it also gets your business off to the right start.
Professor Vince is available to answer your questions. He respondes to your questions and messages within 72 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Business students
- Anyone wishing to start a business
Vince has taught accounting, business and information technology classes for the last ten years. He holds an MSBA and is a Certified Information Systems Auditor. He has taught thousands of students and his goal is to always make complex subjects easy to understand.
Vince has always been involved in education. In addition to teaching he served as an elected community college trustee.
Please join him for a fun class!