SharePoint 2013: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Comfortably create surveys in SharePoint 2013.
- Learn SharePoint's easy to use, yet powerful survey builder.
- Learn how to connect survey data to other Microsoft Office applications, like Excel, and Access.
- To ensure your success, you should have knowledge of basic features of SharePoint 2013, like site navigation. The proper permissions to create surveys in SharePoint is required. Be sure to check your permissions with your SharePoint Administrator.
You, your co-workers, your company, can't make good decisions without information.
How do you collect that information?
You can collect that data the classic way of distributing paper forms, and wait for them to be returned, if they have been completed at all. Then when you do get them back you have to tally them.
Why go through so much trouble when your company already uses SharePoint?
With this course you can learn how to collect meaningful information with SharePoint.
With SharePoint Surveys You Can:
- Create web-based questionnaires
- Collect data in an efficient, and cost-effective way
- Summarize your results
- and more.
Take a look at the lectures for the example survey in Section 2, they are free.
To get a real understanding about Survey Maintenance, watch Section 4.
When you want to become really comfortable creating surveys in SharePoint, complete all the lectures, including the Test Your Skills, Bonus Resources, and Speed Challenge sections, after all the name of the course is Create Surveys in a Matter of Minutes.
This course will help you create SharePoint surveys in no time at all.
Exercises and Handouts
Along with video content, step-by-step handouts will help you reinforce what you learned, walk you through new survey exercises.
Is This Course for You?
This course is for anyone whose job responsibilities include working with SharePoint, and who wants to create a poll, track issues, gather information, or build a tool for in-depth research.
To ensure your success, knowledge of basic features of SharePoint, like site navigation, is recommended.
Enroll now to learn how to collect meaningful information with SharePoint.
30 day money back guarantee!
- This course is for everyone whose job responsibilities include working with SharePoint 2013, and who wants to create a poll, track issues, gather feedback, or build a tool for in-depth research.
You need to collect data, fast and your company uses SharePoint.
So why not utilize the Survey feature to collect meaningful information from across your company?
The first step to creating a quality survey is to have a plan.
This lecture covers what you need to consider before you create your first survey question.
This lecture demonstrates how you set up your survey and get it ready to start creating your questions.
An introduction to column validation. Create custom validations and messages to ensure the proper data is entered into your survey.
If you are enjoying this Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Survey course, please leave a positive comment, and a rating, which you can do at the top right hand corner of the Course Dashboard.
It takes less than a minute and it is a huge help to other students, and to me too.
Got a Minute? Please Leave a Positive Rating and a Comment for this Course
How did you enjoy the Course? I hope it is everything you expected.
If not, please message me through Udemy.
If you have enjoyed it, please leave a positive comment and a rating which you can do at the top right hand corner of this page. It takes less than a minute and its a huge help to other students and to me too.
Don't forget you can edit your Review at any time.
Thank you very much for your help with this.