Mastering SharePoint 2013 Development Using C# - Part II
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Client Side Object Model (CSOM)
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Java Script Object Model (JSOM)
- Learn How to Develop Client Applications using Silverlight Client Side Object Model (SCOM)
- Learn How to create Custom Actions
- Learn How to Create Buttons on Office Ribbon Controls
- Learn How to use LINQ to SharePoint 2013
- Learn How to customize Navigational Elements of a Site using Code
- Learn How to Read & Write User Profile Properties Using Code
- Learn How to Create Groups,Add Users to group and Assign Permissions using Code
- Learn How to Use Business Connectivity Services from Visual Studio
- Learn How to Create Timer Jobs
- Learn How to Create Custom Site Definitions
- Learn How to Create Custom Web Templates
- Learn How to Create Sandboxed Solutions
- Learn How to work with REST & ODATA
- Download SharePoint 2013,Visual Studio 2012 / 2013 / 2015 Community Edition.
SharePoint is a versatile platform for building solutions that address a wide range of business needs. SharePoint is a development platform, upon which powerful and compelling portal applications can be built.
This course provides developers with a thorough, in-depth guide to the internals of writing code for the SharePoint platform. SharePoint 2013 programming model can be divided into categories like : Managed Client Side Object Model, Java Script Client Object Model, Silverlight Client Side Object Model, REST & OData Interface.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you'll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building applications for SharePoint platform such as CSOM,JSOM,SCOM,REST & OData,Custom Actions,Custom Groups,TImer Jobs.. and more. The course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you're encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 16 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list.
- Working with CSOM
- Working with JSOM
- Working with SCOM
- Working with REST & OData
- Custom Actions
- Custom Groups....
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of Visual C# in building Windows / Web based applications using Visual Studio.
- Please visit Part 1 of this course at https://www.udemy.com/sharepoint2013development/.
Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri founded ITAcademy which provides consulting and LIVE online training and class room training services on Web technologies such as SharePoint 2013,SharePoint 2010,ASP.NETMVC,SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DotNet, SQLServer. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2004 and a Microsoft Certified Professional since 1998. With over 16+ years of experience in Training and Development Industry, he delivers corporate trainings for top MNC's in India and also delivers LIVE online trainings to people across world.
He currently hold below Microsoft Certifications.
·Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
·Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
·Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
·Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)