SharePoint, Power Apps & Power Automate
What you'll learn
- Introduction to SharePoint and why it is so important for the modern-day organisation
- SharePoint Apps, Lists & Libraries: The heart of what makes SharePoint such a powerful collaborative tool
- Working with SharePoint Libraries to maximise the document management capabilities
- List views & Calendar for a visual interpretation of your team’s assets
- Working with Site pages to enhance and customise your SharePoint experience
- Syncing with OneDrive to draw from other data sources
- Site columns and content types to further customise the management of your document assets
- Managing sub sites & user permissions to add powerful controls to your document management experience
- BONUS: Using the Power Platform with SharePoint to build your very own mobile apps!
- BONUS: How Power Automate can create incredible Flows that can save you vast amounts of time on a daily basis
- BONUS: How to leverage Robotic Process Automation to automatically control apps you otherwise wouldn’t be able to
- You will need access to a SharePoint (Office 365) account, ideally in a corporate setting
As the corporate world adopts more remote working practices, the role of SharePoint as not just a document management tool but as a full collaboration tool is evolving.
More than ever, SharePoint is playing a significant role in the success of companies managing their everyday work.
Several of us experienced professionals at Earn and Excel collaborated and created a very practical and powerful training for SharePoint that will have you making the most of this brilliant tool for your team's needs.
We have added some training on Power Apps which works in conjunction with SharePoint
Who this course is for:
- Corporate employees who use SharePoint, this can cover many different job roles as everyone in an organisation that uses SharePoint will use the system.
We understand your challenges, we've been where you have been and we learned the hard way. But now we have banded together to create training that is truly going to move the needle in your career.
We are a collective of highly experienced professionals from the UK and North America who have packed decades of skills and experiences into easily digestible training courses on Excel, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Microsoft Office, Accounting and Marketing Analytics.
We have all had long careers as professionals first and foremost so this allows us to truly empathise with your challenges in the workplace. Our goal is not to just teach you the theory but to impart practical skills you can begin to implement immediately.