SharePoint Online - Fundamental Introduction for beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand basic concepts & principles of SharePoint Online
- To be able to create their own solutions for basic problems in SharePoint Online
- Hunger to understand basic concepts of SharePoint Online
- Urge to be more productive in SharePoint Online world
This course is designed for people, who are complete beginners in SharePoint Online world, or for people, who are struggling with basic SharePoint Online functionalities and capabilities.
In this course, we will learn:
what is basically SharePoint, little bit of its history
what are Files and Items
what are Libraries, Lists, Fields & Views
what are Pages, Sites, Sub-sites & Site Collections
Take your chance to start your journey into SharePoint Online world :)
Who this course is for:
- Everyone that lacks basic knowledge of SharePoint or thinks that they need to better understand basic concepts of SharePoint Online
I have years of experiences in both analyzing and developing solutions on Microsoft SharePoint platform.
I have started on SharePoint 2010 and went through all of its versions to today. These includes SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 and Online.
I am using SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint Online to analyze, understand & implement needs of various customers.
I am also enthusiastic about Microsoft 365 platform.