SharePoint Fundamentals for New Users
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- SharePoint Basics
- Enjoy working in SharePoint
- Use SharePoint innovatively to bring your ideas to reality
- Learn my ~10 years of experiences in short 2 hours
- IT Professionals
- Anyone new to SharePoint working in SharePoint projects
- A Developer wanting to know SharePoint
- Thirst to Learn and Rememberance to Drink Water during the Course
Are you new to SharePoint and have a project to be done using SharePoint. This Course is designed to help you use SharePoint by learning from my SharePoint experiences with no code solutions. You will learn the basic concepts like Sites, Lists, Libraries, Pages. You can watch the Demos that teach you how to do the tasks and listen to various Real Time SharePoint projects implemented by me around the globe.
- New Users to SharePoint curious to learn and use SharePoint
After completing this Course, you will have a good understanding of the following features and concepts in SharePoint:
1. SharePoint Sites
2. Lists and Libraries
3. App Parts
4. New App Parts like Hero App Part
5. Latest feature like PowerApps and Flow to develop workflow
This video gives a introduction to what you will learn the style followed in this course with Theory, Demo and Real Time explanation.
Learn about the various features of SharePoint.
Listen to the History and Evolution of SharePoint.
It is better if you have access to your SharePoint, else login to Microsoft Virtual Labs using outlook id https://www.microsoft.com/handsonlabs/selfpacedlabs and search for sharepoint lab.
or create Office 365 Free Trail account.
Learn about the building blocks of SharePoint.
Lists are similar to tables in SQL/Excel with Fields or columns.
Learn to add items to a List with ease in SharePoint.
SharePoint allows you to create many different types of column from simple Text to advanced Calculated column.
Learn how to create a workflow that allows you create a nice form with powerapps
and copy the data from one list to another with a simple Microsoft Flow.