SharePoint Designer 2013
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get an Understanding of SharePoint Designer
- Create and Modify Lists and Libraries
- Create and Modify Site Settings
- Understand Workflows
- Create and Publish Workflows
- Use Workflow Actions
- Create a Complete List Workflow
- This course is designed for advanced site owners and/or administrators of Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010, or 2013. Experience with designing and maintaining a SharePoint site, creating and testing a basic workflow, and configuring a search is recommended.
This course is designed for advanced Microsoft SharePoint site owners and administrators who want to integrate data sources, customize content types, and automate common tasks using workflows. Students will learn about SharePoint Designer and connecting to sites, explore the interface and learn about Designer best practices. Additionally, students will create and modify libraries and lists using Designer, and modify site settings using Designer. Students will get an introduction to workflows and create list and site workflows, adding stages and steps, work with workflow settings, create variables, error check, and publish workflows. Students will learn about important workflow actions, then view a complete list workflow demonstration.
This IAAP-certified counts for 4.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who wish to learn about SharePoint Designer, including how to customize content types and automate workflows.