SharePoint 2016 Site User
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work with Document Libraries
- Work with Document Library Settings
- Work with SharePoint Lists
- Work with SharePoint List Settings
- Enhance the SharePoint Experience
- Integrate with Microsoft Office
- Work with Personal Profiles and the Newsfeed
- Pre-requisites: Basic computer skills and experience navigating the Internet.
This course is designed to teach students an overview of end-user SharePoint interface and functionality. Students will begin with an overview of Sharepoint including how to navigate and how to locate sites, libraries and lists. Students will also learn how to work with document libraries. They will learn how to work with document library settings, how to check a document in and out, and how to set alerts. They will also learn how to work with SharePoint lists, including calendar lists, contact lists, and task lists, as well as how to work with list settings. This course also covers how to enhance the SharePoint experience, how to work with various views, update personal profiles, use the Newsfeed, and learn about SharePoint integration with other Microsoft Office products.
This IAAP-certified counts for 4.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students wishing to get a comprehensive overview of SharePoint 2016.