SharePoint 2013 Site Owner
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Role of the Site Owner
- Create and Configure Libraries and Lists
- Create and Customize Colulmns
- Create and Manage Content Types
- Manage Permissions
- Create and Modify Site Pages
- Work with Navigation and Regional Settings
- SharePoint 2013 Site User or similar experience
This course is designed to teach students an overview of SharePoint Site Owner roles and responsibilities. Students will learn to add and configure sites and subsites, how to create and configure libraries and lists, how to create and customize columns, as well as how to create and manage content types. Students will also learn the basics of permissions and how to manage the various permission levels, how to create and modify site pages, and how to work with web parts and app parts. Finally, students will learn how to work with navigation and regional settings such as adding and adjusting links or customizing the quick launch area.
This IAAP-certified counts for 6 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Students who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of a SharePoint Site owner.