SharePoint 2013: Site Manager
What you'll learn
- Become a Master SharePoint 2013 Site Manager
- SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint is a network-based way to store files and collaborate on projects. This Learn iT Anytime software training course offers significant assistance for students to become proficient in site manager or site owner skills that are needed to implement, manage and support products and technologies for Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
Learn iT Anytime master instructor Jim Molle will walk you through a total of 62 lectures and over 7 hours of professional software training content.
- Understanding SharePoint Content
- Creating Lists and Libraries
- Managing Content in Lists and Libraries
- Configuring Workflows
- Adding and Configuring Web Pages
- Managing Site and List Security
- Creating and Managing Sites
- Configuring Content Navigation
- Creating and Managing Content Types
- Creating and Managing Dashboards
- Site Usage and Management
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone assigned to manage a SharePoint site. Information workers, information worker support professionals, site managers, site administrators, and web portal developers who work in SharePoint environments should take this course.
- This course is NOT for end users. Don't worry though, we have another course for that.
Learnit Anytime is an online training provider with over 20 years of experience teaching to more than 500,000 students, including industry leaders. Our self-paced E-Learning helps you gain new skills, quickly and conveniently. If you're serious about learning, we're serious about providing you with the best content for your learning needs.