SharePoint 2013 Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of SharePoint 2013 so you become productive immediately.
- We will cover Document Libraries such how to create, manage, and recover deleted documents.
- We will cover Site Collections, Sites, Lists and List Items so you understand how they relate to one another.
- We will cover creating Sites, creating a Page in a site and how to use Page Layouts.
- We will cover Security such how to secure Sites, Documents and Lists.
- An interest in SharePoint 2013 and general computing knowledge.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of how to use some of the most common features of SharePoint 2013—in about an hour!
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to be more productive at work and speak more intelligently to colleagues, peers and managers about SharePoint.
- You will learn some of the most common language and terminology used by those who are familiar with SharePoint, such as Site Collections, Sites, Document Library, List and List Items.
- You will learn the basics of security and you'll be able to secure a Site, Document Library or List
- You will learn how to navigate around a SharePoint site and how to customize or theme it to make it look better.
Who this course is for:
- This course was designed for office professionals who use SharePoint or those who are simply seeking to understand the basics of SharePoint.
I have been in the IT industry for the past 22+ years. I've held many titles from Developer to Architect. I enjoy learning and teaching others. And it is my hope that through Udemy I can reach a wider audience and connect with people are who are the same way.