SharePoint 2013 Complete Training
What you'll learn
- Build Effective SharePoint Sites
- Maintain Common SharePoint Lists and Libraries
- Customize SharePoint to Fit Your Teams Needs
- Unlock the Full Power of SharePoint through SharePoint Workflows
- Secure Your Important Documents and Records with SharePoint Permissions
- Present Data Effectively by Creating Robust SharePoint Pages Using WebParts
- Save Time by Placing Related Content in One Spot, SharePoint
- Control Documents through SharePoint Document Libraries
- Hit the Ground Running, becoming a SharePoint Pro
- A desire to become more productive, using SharePoint as a resource
Get Organized with SharePoint 2013
Are you looking to become more efficient working with a SharePoint site? Or, maybe you're brand new to SharePoint. In either case, this course is for you.
I Feel Your Pain
SharePoint allows you to build a central location for all relevant data. Imagine removing all the pain points that we all experience working with an unorganized shared drive, sending documents through email, following up on tasks, updating an Excel document that everyone else in the office needs to update at the same time. At times, work can become very inefficient!
Don't Waste More Time, Join Me
As you participate in this course you will learn not only the basics of working with a SharePoint site, but unlock the full potential of SharePoint. Most people think of SharePoint as a place to store documents, but it is so much more than storage.
During this course you will learn to:
- Build and Maintain an Effective SharePoint Site
- Work with SharePoint Document Libraries
- Customize SharePoint to Fit Your Team's Needs
- Automate Routine Office Tasks by Using SharePoint Workflows
- Build Simple Interfaces to Facilitate Finding Data Quickly
- and much, much more
Take learning SharePoint a step at a time. I've been teaching SharePoint since the 2003 version, to people just like you, wanting to learn how to become more productive in collaborating with others. Over the years SharePoint has progressed by leaps and bounds. Allow me to guide you through the becoming a SharePoint champion and guru. You will be amazed with all that you can do with SharePoint and eliminate many of your pains in office collaboration.
Enroll now and you'll learn how SharePoint will become your new best friend and you'll even thank me for it.
Who this course is for:
- This SharePoint 2013 course was created for those that are new to SharePoint, looking to become efficient working with a SharePoint site. As well as those already familar with SharePoint, but looking to unlock the full potential of all that SharePoint has to offer.
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 20+ years on various computer applications, including;
Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
VBA (Excel and Access)
Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Maya (Modeling and Animation)
Unity3d (Game Design)
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.
Some of the clients Kyle has provided training for include:
PMI Mortgage Insurance
Bank of the West
and many more...
What Students have said about Kyle:
"Kyle was off the chart "GOOD""
"ONE OF THE BEST COURSES THAT I'VE HAD... (IN 12+ YEARS)."
"Awesome trainer because I'm computer "stupid" and he helped me understand it."
"Kyle Pew is very knowledgeable and presented information with exceptional skill."
Kyle believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
In His Spare Time:
Kyle enjoys spending time with his family (6 children). When he’s not busy entertaining his kids, you will find him cheering on his favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, this is their year!