Share Your Expertise Online Through Audio, Video, and Text
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 8 mins on-demand audio
- 3 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Realize some of the tools and platforms availiable to share your expertise on the Internet
- Make an informed choice about which methods are best for you to use
- Choose an audio platform if desired
- Prepare to create your own information product
- Decide whether to have a membership site
- Think about having an online store
- Become more familiar with teleseminars and webinars
- Begin to market with video
- Basic Internet skill.
This course presents a number of different ways you can share your experiences and expertise on the Internet. These videos were originally live webinars and each one covers a different method for sharing your information online. If you've been wondering how to get your message out to the world, this course will get you started.
- Those who want to share their experiences and expertise online.
- Teachers, coaches, and trainers who want to use online platforms to reach more people.
This is an overview of the possibilities with Audio Marketing, including Blog Talk Radioand podcasts.
A great way to share your expertise and establish your credibility is by creating information products. These can be digital or physical and in a variety of formats.
This video discusses researching a topic and looks at the options available to get your knowledge to the people who want it.
It seems webinar training is available on all kinds of topics, but sometimes attending your first webinar can be a bit daunting. This video shows how to join a GoToWebinar event.
Want to build a relationship with your potential clients using your computer? Share your expertise by holding a teleseminar or a webinar. Learn about the various programs available, similarities and differences, decisions to make before you start, and some of the challenges to prepare for.
If you want a better look at the control panel of GoToWebinar, this video shows you how it looks from the presenter end of things. If you use GoToMeeting, which is the scaled down version and only allows 25 participants, the controls will look a little different since some of the features, like the hand-raising ability, will be missing.