Shamelessness: Total Social Confidence
What you'll learn
- Learn what "shame" is and how it affects self-confidence
- Discover what it means to become truly shameless and therefore confident
- Develop the ability to use honesty to build confidence every day and in any situation
- Work through sexual shame issues for better relationships and love life
- Manage bad reactions to your honest self-expression
- Build the courage to publish your ideas, opinions and art
- A willingless to get uncomfortable
- Dedicated to living more honestly
- Prioritise integrity over approval from others
There is really only one barrier standing in between you and a social life you truly enjoy:
Shame is the sense that there's something wrong or bad about you, and it leads you to be dishonest, hide who you really are, and eventually destroy your own confidence.
It's strange that the word "shameless" is often used in a negative sense, as if it's a bad thing to be shameless. And yet, being shameless is the most enjoyable way to live!
Confidence is, in essense, the opposite of shame. A confident person knows that there's nothing "wrong" with them, and that they are valuable just the way they are.
But how is this achieved?
In this course, we'll dive deep into the psychology of shame and confidence, and give you practical real-life exercises that will build your confidence by releasing your shame.
We will tackle all the beliefs you have about yourself that make you think "I'm not good enough" and other such negative thoughts, and give you a blueprint to release these faulty beliefs one at a time until you can one day stand in front of a mirror, look at your reflection, and be able to say without lying "Hey, I really like that person".
Shameless creates confidence, and confidence is the recipe to loving yourself. Once you're confident, your relationships, career and passions will thrive.
There really is nothing more important to your quality of life than becoming shameless.
Who this course is for:
- People-pleasers with social confidence struggles
- People suffering from shame and a sense of not being good enough
- Couples with shame issues in the bedroom
- Entrepreneurs and artists wanting to be bolder in publishing their truth
Dan Munro is a Confidence and Integrity Coach based in Europe. He created the BROJO self-development community which has grown to include members from all over the world, and is the #1 bestselling author of The Legendary Life and Nothing to Lose.
Dan specializes in helping people figure out what it means to "just be yourself", through helping them remove the psychological barriers to authentic and confident living. He comes from a psychology and science-focused philosophy and background, having worked with high risk criminal offenders, and is expertly trained in confidence building, motivational techniques, psychological confidence, leadership skills, acceptance and value-based living, and managing manipulation.
Dan is a former People-Pleaser (a.k.a Nice Guy) who spent most of his life trying to get approval from other people. Once he discovered that this was a painful and dishonest way to live, he set out to find the truth about how to enjoy life, find purpose, and be ultimately satisfied with who you are as a person. He developed a blueprint called The 3X Model of Confidence, that underlies success in all areas of life, and can be learned quickly and effectively.
Dan's mission in life is to teach people this secret so that they can get the most out of their short time on this planet.