Learn Shading and Depth in Adobe Illustrator
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- utilize a variety of shading/ depth tools to create more fully realized environments.
- be able to apply a stippled shading effect and know where to place shadows
- use shortcuts taught in the class to quickly shape perspective and scale in artwork
- understand depth of field as it applies to vector art
- Students should have access to Adobe Illustrator and some basic knowledge of the drawing tools.
Adobe Illustrator is an amazing design program that can execute resizable vector graphics with ease, but many beginning vector artists in Illustrator often struggle with the flatness of their vector designs, be they illustrations, graphic shapes or typography.
This course focuses on the unique set of tools within Illustrator to give the impression of a three dimensional space, shading and adding atmospheric depth to make your characters pop off of their backgrounds, and breathe a new life into the flat vector look.
We will cover:
All you will need for this course is Adobe Illustrator!
Check out the trailer and free lectures to learn more, and see you in class!
- The beginning Adobe Illustrator artist or designer who wants to add dimensionality to their work.