Shaders in Unity with Amplify
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Real time custom shaders
- How to use built in math functions to manipulate surface effects
- Create dynamic materials that can be changed in game
Creating our first material and navigating Amplify Shader Editor.
- Basic understanding of how to navigate Unity
Learn how to create real time, high quality, custom materials for your game. This course teaches how to use Amplify Shader Editor in Unity without the need of shader code to create dynamic effects. Covers standard lighting examples, cell shading, vertex manipulation, and shader math to bring your materials to life.
- Beginner to intermediate Unity developers unfamiliar with shaders