- 31 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Program PLC using Drawings
- Create a PLC Control Program using Flowcharts and Diagrams
- Draw instead of writing codes to create amazing projects
- Program Any Microcontroller without writing a single code
- Basic Knowledge in PLC
- Basic Knowledge in Ladder Logic Diagram
>>> Stop writing long codes that waste your time and required skills and effort, Start Drawing your Code with Simple Shapes <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 840 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Raymond Franz says, "Very complete coverage of topic."
Welcome to this course.
This Course will take you to a new level of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Programming, It will be a fun, easy, fast and enjoyable Programming Journey for you.
You will no longer hate programming PLCs.
As most of you know, writing a code or Ladder logic diagrams is a complex process that required through understanding of Ladder Diagrams and other languages to give the ability to turn your idea into a project that is based on PLC , but what if I tell you that now you can program your PLC and make a fully functional project without writing a single line of code!!
That's not all, after drawing, this program will give you the ability to view your code and it will be ready to be downloaded to your PLC.
You think this is cool but not yet interested!, well how about the fact that this software allows you to build a fullly functional simulation environment that will show you how your PLC work in action with modules for hundreds and hundreds of libraries such as Timers, Counters, switches and other advance modules.
- PLC - Programmable Logic Controller - Geeks
- People Interested in Industrial Automation
- Anyone interested in Programming Programmable Logic Controller