- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become more Mindful and Experience Greater Sexual Pleasure.
- Become a More Mindful Lover.
- Use Mindfulness to Strengthen Your Personal Sexuality and Your Sexual Relationship(s).
- Use mindfulness to Experience Sex With All Five of Your Senses.
- You should be able to use a computer to download course materials and view video training sessions.
This course shows you how to use mindfulness to increase your sexual desire and enhance your sexual relations with your partner regardless of how long you have been together or how many times you've already had sex. You have the ability to experience sex with your partner as something new and special if you approach it mindfully, without prejudging how things will play out. Sexual mindfulness shows you how to unleash the power of your sexual mind to discover new joy and sexual pleasure with your partner at any point in your relationship.
Mindfulness is best described as moment-by-moment awareness. All mindful moments are:
- present centered
Here is how you can apply this to your sex life.
Imagine that you are making love with your partner. If you were practicing sexual mindfulness here is what would be going on:
- Present Centered – You would be fully attentive and experience what is going on with your partner with all five of your senses. Your thoughts would focus on what is going on with your two bodies as you make love and not drift to something that happened yesterday or might happen tomorrow.
- Non Judgmental – You would enjoy and accept your partner and your lovemaking in a non-judgmental way with grace and gratitude.
- Non-Verbal – You would speak very little. and communicate with your eyes, hands, mouth, the rest of your body and your spirit.
- Non- Conceptual- You would note what is going on with your partner, accept it, and enjoy it instead of trying to figure anything out or anticipate what might happen.
Imagine what your sex life would be like if you could approach each sexual experience in such a mindful way.
Here is What You Get in the Sexual Mindfulness Course
- 1 Welcome to the Course Video with step-by-step instructions for navigating the course.
- 4 Course Sessions
- 11 Video Lectures
- 11 Audio Lectures
- 25 Sexual Mindfulness Learning Activities (PDF File)
- 8 Mp3 Audio Files from the Sexual Mindfulness Album (4 hours )
- 200 page E-Book PDF file: Sex ACT; Unleash the Power of Your Sexual Mind ()
- 1 Copy of Sensuality & Sexual Behavior (Ch. 08 Blonna Textbook Healthy Sexuality PDF File)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
And as a special bonus for signing up from this website you will get a complimentary membership to my Great Sex Monthly Newsletter.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use mindfulness to enhance their sexual relationships.
The first half of this lecture introduces the topic of sex and describes the dimensions of human sexual identity: (1) biological or genetic sex, (2) gender identity, (3) gender role, (4) sexual orientation, and (5) sexual behavior. Each is introduced with fun activities that get you thinking about what sex is really all about. The second half of the lecture focuses on what it means to be a biological (genetic) male or female. It looks at the effects of chromosomes, hormones, and sexual anatomy and physiology on your sexual identity.
This lecture adds on the first one where you explored your biological sex. This lecture carries that further and examines what you think and feel about your gender. The first half of the lecture explores your gender identity, your internal thoughts and feelings about what it means to be a biological male, female, or neither. The second half explores your gender role, how you behave as a man, woman, or neither. It provides a fascinating look at what gender is really all about.
The first half of this lecture examines your sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is your adult free choice of sexual partners. It looks at who you desire and who you actually have sex with. The second half of this lecture looks at your sexual behavior. It helps you explore what you like to do sexually, how often, and in what kinds of relationships (solo, partnered etc.). It gives you the opportunity to really examine who you are as a sexual person.
This lecture explores the nature of sexual response. It describes what actually goes on in your mind and your body during the different phases of sexual response: desire (what turns you on), arousal (build up of sexual tension), plateau (the point of maximum arousal), orgasm (the release of built up sexual tension) resolution (the return to the un-aroused state), and satisfaction/dissatisfaction (feelings and thoughts related to being satisfied or dissatisfied). It provides multiple activities designed to help you explore your sexual response at different ages and stages in your life.
This lecture describes how your mind thinks about sex. It shows you how your mind is a 24/7 sexual thinking and feeling machine. Like your computer, your mind runs different programs. It examines your mind's sexual programs (thoughts, feelings, mental images, and personal scripts) by using a lot of fun and thought-provoking activities.
People in sexual relationships often get stuck in a sexual rut. This lecture describes the main cause of getting stuck; psychological inflexibility. It describes what psychological inflexibility is and how to become more psychologically flexible using techniques such as mindfulness.
This final lecture shows you how to apply your mindfulness training to a range of sexual activities such as masturbation, oral sex and others. It is very graphic and incorporates my Sexual Mindfulness audio collection available on iTunes. By listening to the audio files and practicing the techniques by yourself and with your partner you will experience the joy of mindful sex.