Sexual Harassment Training for Employees in the Workplace
What you'll learn
- Identify and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- Ensure that employees are aware of their compliance responsibilities
- Protect the organization's reputation
- Encourage a better workplace culture
- No prerequisites are required
- Computer with internet connection
Why should you attend?
Training all employees to understand, prevent and deal with workplace situations is nothing less than essential. Instead of allowing inappropriate conduct to lower employee morale and productivity, organizations should foster a positive and respectful work environment that will help all employees thrive.
Who should attend?
· This training is essential for all employees in an organization.
· Identify and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
· Mitigate the risk of compliance breaches
· Encourage a better workplace culture
· Protect the organization's reputation
· Ensure that employees are aware of their compliance responsibilities
· This training takes a modern approach to sexual harassment training
· Classes are illustrated with practical questions and examples
· Classes include examples and real case discussions
· A desire to make your organization better equipped to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace
Table Of contents
·Identify the Types of Sexual Harassment
·Sexual Harassment Explained
·How to Spot Inappropriate Physical Conduct
·Identify Inappropriate Communication
·Know Possible Retributions After Reporting an Incident
·Do your Part to Prevent Sexual Harassment
·Dodge Visuals that are Offensive
·Identify the Effects of Sexual Harassment
·Understand Sexual Harassment Laws and Common Myths
·Processes for Reporting Sexual Harassment
·React to Sexual Harassment
·Know your Rights
·Steps to take after a Sexual Harassment Incident
Who this course is for:
- Any employee in an organization
Join the Cyber Security Industry in 2023!
Interested in starting a career in the Cyber Security Industry? 2023 is the time!
Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful, and very useful, set of skills. Learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data by studying Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking.
Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful. Receiving your Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Hacker Forensic Investigator, Penetration Tester and Security+ certification will give you a strong background to more easily tackle and pick up more advanced exams, such as the CISSP certification.
Get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures. There are currently over one million Cyber Security job openings globally. Demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you.
But, don't take our word for it... take a look at the FREE previews (they are available in all our courses) and see for yourself.
CyberTraining 365 is an online academy that offers most in-demand cybersecurity training and certification through different subscription models. Members have access to the ever growing library of quality, engaging videos that are taught by some of industry’s best and most recognized experts.
CyberTraining365 is powered by Social27's patented cloud-based eLearning platform, providing members with an engaging and collaborative learning environment. Through best in class content, social learning tools, and gamification, CyberTraining365 is taking eLearning from Isolation to Collaboration.