Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Workplace
- English language comprehension
The purpose of this courseis to promote change in the social environment that facilitates sexual harassment in the workplace. The educational programme delivered in this courseis underpinned by the theories of bystander intervention and social norms. The focus of the programme is therefore on encouraging men and women to change the social norms in their peer culture that support problematic and abusive behaviours through bystander intervention.
- Working professionals
- Introduction to Sexual Harassment at the Workplace06:32
- Defining and Identifying Sexual Harassment06:19
- Lecture 2 Quiz15 questions
- Identifying the Role of the Bystander04:05
- Lecture 3 Quiz3 questions
- Bystander Intervention Techniques10:45
- Lecture 4 Quiz3 questions
- Workplace Intervention Scenarios06:01
- Lecture 5 Quiz2 questions
- Building a Better Bystander10:24
- Lecture 6 Quiz3 questions
I am a professional engineer and a former national rower. I have vast experience in dealing with HR issues related to sexual harassment issues, which is one of the reasons this is my first course on Udemy. I have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering and am currently completing my online masters of science in computer science at Georgia Tech.