Sewing for children with an Italian teacher
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a set of clothes and accessories for children.
- Learn how to reuse the sewing skills learned during the course for other personal projects.
- Acquire the basic and intermediate skills for creating clothes for children.
- Fabric necessary to the creation of the products.
The course proposes the creation of accessories and clothing for boys and girls. The video tutorials of the teacher will explain step by step how to get to the final product by introducing the necessary materials and the various steps of the work, including cutting and operations at the sewing machine. They will also be given the patterns of reference for the packaging of individual projects.
Videos are in Italian with English subtitles. Resources and patterns are in English and show US measures.
The course is structured in three sections:
- basic accessories, sewing a series of basic accessories for children
- clothing accessories, sewing a series of accessories that complete the wardrobe of the children
- , sewing two heads of basic clothing.
The relative films have a total duration of about 2.5 hours.
The course is recommended for anyone willing to give a personal touch to the wardrobe of the children.
- The course is targeted to anyone with a basic level of knowledge in the sewing and an interest to expand the own skills in a practical and targeted way.
In this lesson we will learn how to create a placemat fabric.
The lesson consists of:
- drawing of the pattern,
- cutting the fabric,