Seven to Heaven - HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery Course
What you'll learn
- How to build SEVEN real-world, creative, modern and truly responsive websites using modern web technologies.
- At the end of this course, You will be able to build a fully functional and optimized website which will look great on mobile & desktop devices.
- You will learn about media queries, flexbox, cool effects like animations, scroll effects, "sticky" navigation, how to build functional contact form etc.
- You will learn a complete web development process from start to website launch.
- Learn web design guidelines and tips to make your website beautiful and professional.
- How to find & optimized free images for your website.
- Get downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects.
- No coding or design experience needed.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet.
- No paid software required - we will use free web development editor.
- We will show you, step-by-step, how to get all the software installed and set up.
Are you looking to learn how to build your own functional, responsive, and modern looking website with HTML5 and CSS3? If YES, then this is the right course for you!
At the very beginning of our course, we are going to get to know you with basic technologies, which are needed for a website- HTML5 and CSS3. In the next step, we will introduce you to some basics of Web Design. We will show you how to choose the right font for web design, how to decide the right color scheme, how to choose and optimize photographs, icons, and things like that.
Right after meeting with basics, we are going to create concrete sites. Within this course, we are going to make SEVEN Completely Functional Websites, which means that we are going to make seven different projects. Thereby, we are starting from the most simple site and step by step, through projects, we will build more and more complex websites.
The first project will be the beginning project, for which you don’t need any foreknowledge from web design. In the last step, we are going to make an advanced level project. So, at the end of this course, you will be educated on how to make a whole and complete project of building a website, from design, coding to set it up online.
What do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to our HD quality videos. Without a monthly subscription!
English captions for students with hearing impairment.
Downloadable code and design assets for all projects.
Free help and support in the course Q&A, or through our Seven to Heaven Facebook group.
Take this course and we will see you inside the classroom!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about creating websites.
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a modern and responsive real world websites.
- Students who does have some experience in HTML and CSS.
We are PIXIMUM, the modern design agency for web design, webshops, and print solutions with progressive flair. As a creative agency, we give companies an appearance in the digital world. Authentic, individual, and measurable!
Our team consists of university professors, graduated Bachelor of Science engineers and students. Among us are newcomers and specialists in the fields of web design and development, graphics and prints, as well as content production and social media marketing.
We are passionate about bringing experience and youth together. This is how we create new ideas with continuous improvement.
Our goal is to develop better and better digital projects and set the digital benchmark. We believe that the effective interplay between design and functionality is what sets our websites, webshops, graphic, and print projects apart from other agencies. We are proud to be on an incredibly exciting mission with our entire team and our customers.
We work with brands from different industries and countries, as well as different agencies for which we develop websites or produce content. Our philosophy is to build long-term partnerships with our customers and to accompany them in the digital transformation. We’re transparent with our customers and we consider their projects to be our own, and because of that, the results are beautiful, useful and responsive.
Last, but not least. Why PIXIMUM name? It's a combination of pixels and maximum. We give maximum creativity to every pixel!