Seven to Heaven - HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery Course
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build SEVEN real-world, creative, modern and truly responsive websites using modern web technologies.
- At the end of this course, You will be able to build a fully functional and optimized website which will look great on mobile & desktop devices.
- You will learn about media queries, flexbox, cool effects like animations, scroll effects, "sticky" navigation, how to build functional contact form etc.
- You will learn a complete web development process from start to website launch.
- Learn web design guidelines and tips to make your website beautiful and professional.
- How to find & optimized free images for your website.
- Get downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects.
In this lesson we will clarify terms Web Design and Web Development. After that, we will go shortly through actual trends in Web Design.
In this lesson we are going to show you how to choose and optimize photographs that you will be using on your projects.
This lesson is about how to choose appropriately fonts and how to adjust typography that you are going to use on your website.
With this lesson we are starting our first real life website. In this lesson we are making the header of our first website.
Before work, please, download materials- Assets project1. We will need that material for work.
With this lesson we are starting our second project. In this project we will introduce you with CSS flexbox and we will practice HTML and CSS a little. We are starting with header part.
Before work, please, download materials- Assets project2. We will need that material for work.
With this lesson we are starting our third project. As usual, we are starting with header part.
Before work, please, download materials- Assets project3. We will need that material for work
With this lesson we are starting our fourth project. As usual, we are starting with header part.
Before work, please, download materials- Assets project4. We will need that material for work
In this lesson we will make a completely functional contact form.
With this lesson we are starting our fifth project. In this lesson we are starting with header part and heading image with parallax scrolling effect.
Before work, please, download materials- Assets project5. We will need that material for work.
- No coding or design experience needed.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet.
- No paid software required - we will use free web development editor.
- We will show you, step-by-step, how to get all the software installed and set up.
Are you looking to learn how to build your own functional, responsive, and modern looking website with HTML5 and CSS3? If YES, then this is the right course for you!
At the very beginning of our course, we are going to get to know you with basic technologies, which are needed for a website- HTML5 and CSS3. In the next step, we will introduce you to some basics of Web Design. We will show you how to choose the right font for web design, how to decide the right color scheme, how to choose and optimize photographs, icons, and things like that.
Right after meeting with basics, we are going to create concrete sites. Within this course, we are going to make SEVEN Completely Functional Websites, which means that we are going to make seven different projects. Thereby, we are starting from the most simple site and step by step, through projects, we will build more and more complex websites.
The first project will be the beginning project, for which you don’t need any foreknowledge from web design. In the last step, we are going to make an advanced level project. So, at the end of this course, you will be educated on how to make a whole and complete project of building a website, from design, coding to set it up online.
What do you get in this course?
Lifetime access to our HD quality videos. Without a monthly subscription!
English captions for students with hearing impairment.
Downloadable code and design assets for all projects.
Free help and support in the course Q&A, or through our Seven to Heaven Facebook group.
Take this course and we will see you inside the classroom!
- Anyone who wants to learn about creating websites.
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a modern and responsive real world websites.
- Students who does have some experience in HTML and CSS.