Seven Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle
What you'll learn
- The most important issues related to health
- How to improve health in a natural way
- The areas of life that have the most impact on health
- The benefits of physical activity
- How to take care of circadian rhythms
- What is important in proper nutrition
- Why take care of mental health and relationships
- Recommended tests to perform regularly
- Whether and what supplements to take
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology
- Goodwill, openness and determination
Training "Seven Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle" is a course that will give you clear tips on how to improve your health. You will learn about the seven most important areas of your life that have a crucial impact on its quality. Although these are the basics that not so long ago were natural for humans. In few places on earth, they still are.
However, most of us living in an industrialized environment, using the discoveries of technology every day, have forgotten how we used to live in the past, in peace and harmony with nature. As a result, we now suffer from many chronic diseases that we treat mainly with pills.
However, there is another way out. Taking care of more than just diet, occupational hygiene, sleep hygiene, mental health, we can do much more good than by taking drugs, we can work wonders. It starts right here - with the basics that I present in the training.
What will you learn?
1. What are the most important areas of life that determine health.
2. How different areas of life affect us.
3. What changes can you introduce immediately to start the path to better health and life.
The course is divided into six modules:
Module 1 Introduction
Module 2 First two steps: Physical activity and sleep hygiene
Module 3 Nutrition
Module 4 Mental health
Module 5 Check-ups and supplements
Module 6 Closing
Modules 2 - 5 end with tests, thanks to which you can verify your knowledge obtained during the lectures.
Who this course is for:
- To people who want to optimize their health and do their best
- To people who have any problems with health
- To people who want to maintain health in good condition
My name is Agnieszka. A new passion was born out of the passion for life, the desire to make life something wonderful and to make dreams come true - passion for finding how to make our health allow us to achieve these goals.
I started reading blogs on the Internet, later I read books, and began dietary studies. Now I rely primarily on scientific research, and I am also looking for wise and persuasive authorities.
When I graduated, I wrote a thesis on high-fat diets, which eventually turned into a fascination with the ketogenic diet, and then optimizing health in other ways than just diet - through circadian rhythms, contact with cold, but also mental balance.
I have been dealing with nutrition for several years. During my work with patients, I had the opportunity to meet various cases. I meet patients with insulin resistance especially often in the context of fighting overweight. Very few people know that they have impaired carbohydrate tolerance.
When cooperating with my pupils - because it is always a long process - I focus not only on a well-developed diet but also on all other aspects of life that affect health. First of all, I teach my patients to seek what is natural for us humans. It turns out that only holistic actions have a chance to help than the diet itself. Besides, I don't call it a diet, but starting proper nutrition, which should be a permanent part of life and not just a momentary stage that will close once the goal is achieved.
I would like to propagate my experience and knowledge, that I have gathered so far, to a wider group than just patients in the office. I consider it my mission to share what I already have with others and thus help others achieve their goals. Online training offers such an opportunity to reach the largest group of recipients.