Seven Basic Tools of Quality, SPC and Control Charts
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Seven Basic tools of Quality control
- Statistical process control
- Different types of control charts
- Make the 7 QC tools easily in Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving, Application, Improve quality and process, achieve continuous improvement
- Achieve enhanced Project Quality and solve Project problems with Root cause analysis
- Understand the reasoning and background behind the application
- The top Udemy course for mastering the 7 QC Tools including SPC and all types of Control Charts
- Download all Excel sheets to start making your QC Tools and all Charts
- Basic knowledge of Excel is preferred
Master the 7 Basic Tools of Quality with this course. As Kaoru Ishikawa mentioned, these 7 QC Tools can be used to solve 95% of Quality and process related issues. However, you need to understand the concepts and application clearly.
This course in explained in a simple and effective manner, including both the concepts as well as the application. Examples are included which are easy to follow, At the end of every QC Tool, its application is clearly explained using MS Excel.
Apply these tools for quality management, problem solving, process improvement and organizational level business initiatives and projects. This course will be useful for quality professionals and students, operations as well as project professionals. Master these tools to achieve huge improvements and breakthroughs.
- Quality students and beginner professionals, Operation managers, Project professionals, Service quality professionals
Introduction and background, benefits and outcomes of the 7 QC Tools