Setup Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c on Oracle Linux
What you'll learn
- Oracle Database Administrators
- Database Architects
- Infrastructure Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Be able to administer Oracle database
- Be able to work on Linux platform
Think about it How hard it will be to monitor an environment where you have 1000+ server and 4000+ database!
It's humanly impossible to manage such big environment. Even if you are good at shell or batch scripting, still there is 90% chances that monitoring environment will loose control.
Learn to manage databases / servers both on premises and on cloud!
There are 100s of third party softwares that you can use for monitoring your environment but why not use the best monitoring software in the market! And, that too when it is provided by Oracle.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Setup OEM 13.3 Monitoring Server on Oracle Linux 7.7
Know the OEM architecture
Manage and monitor the Oracle Management Repository
Deploy management agents on Linux hosts
Who this course is for:
- Oracle DBAs who are managing their environment via OEM
- Database Leads who are going to implement Enterprise Manager for monitoring purpose
- Database Architects who are suggesting OEM to clients to monitor their infrastructure
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.