Setup IBM Datapower in Windows using Docker
- System should have minimum 4GB RAM and 2CPUs
- Dockerhub account, please create it, if you don't have one
Docker is a full development platform for creating containerized applications, and Docker Desktop for Windows is the best way to get started with Docker on Windows. In this course we are Configuring and running IBM Datapower in Docker using its built-in functionalities.
IBM DataPower Gateways is a market leading gateway platform. It helps you quickly secure, control, connect and accelerate the delivery of APIs. The Docker's flexibility helps IBM DataPower Gateway to run it in cloud or on premise.
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn IBM Datapower, configuring in their own PC
- 11:03Install Docker for windows
- 00:24Verify Installation and Configure Docker
- 09:18Configure IBM Datapower in Docker
- 10:23Run the Datapower
More than 14 years of experience in the IT industry and worked in java and middleware products. Interacted with different industry experts and implemented integration solutions for their business. I have trained students and professionals from different geographies, and happy to deliver the best training in Integration. I have worked for different MNCs and specialized in ESB, DevOps, and java technologies. I believe in practical and quality training sessions that will empower people to deliver quality products.