Learn How To Optimize Your Google My Business Page In 2018
- You will need a Google account
- You will need to download a free picture tool called Picasa
- You will need photos to showcase your business
*Last Updated August 2018*
Do you own a local business?
In this free course I am going to walk you through step by step everything you need to know about setting up and optimizing your Google My Business profile.
Why is this important?
Your potential customers are currently looking for you on Google! Imagine I had a plumbing emergency in my home.
I'm going to start by searching Google and I'm most likely going to be searching for businesses that are as close to me as possible.
Google will display to me 3 local business in what we like to call "The 3 Pack". This is where your potential new customers are looking for your business!
Take this course today to learn how to increase the chances of people finding your business online.
- Businesses interested in generating more calls and traffic from Google
- If you are targeting a global audience for your website this course may not apply to you
- What To Expect In This Course01:30
- Need Help?01:01
- Why Having Google My Business is Critical For Every Local Business03:31
- Intro To Google My Business03:28
- An Example Google My Business Page Setup01:15
- Real Quick..01:11
- Setting Your Service Distance & Address02:52
- Selecting The Best Business Category03:02
- Creating a Good Introduction For Your Page01:42
- Tagging Photos Inside Of Google My Business or Using Picasa05:47
- Bulk Tagging Photos With a Location03:04
- Viewing Insights About Your Business03:42
- A Completed Google My Business Profile - Getting to 100%03:20
- **2018 Google My Business Updates**03:57
- Why Reviews Are So Important04:49
- Responding To Reviews03:02
- The Review Handout Generator02:09
- Where To Go From Here - Learning About Local SEO01:56
- Bonus: How I'm Landing $1000 Clients Every Month03:39
I run the online blog No Shame Income where I share what's working for me in the world of online marketing.
I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, Wordpress & More.
I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.