Setting Up a Real-World Project in JIRA
What you'll learn
- See how JIRA's features can be used together in a real-world scenario
- Create your own JIRA project from start to finish
- You'll need administration access to JIRA
- You'll need to have a general understanding of how JIRA works
- Optionally, a basic understanding of Photoshop for creating the JIRA issue type avatar
In this course, we'll learn a very practical approach to setting up a project in JIRA. As the title of the course implies, this isn't an example project, but rather it's a real-world project that will be used on a daily basis. We'll start by getting the back story for the project so we'll know what the needs are. Then we'll start building the project, customizing JIRA to fulfill our needs. Along the way we'll learn about projects, issues, issue types, screens, schemes, workflows, time tracking and much more.
Who this course is for:
- A JIRA administrator who needs a practical approach to setting up a project
Dan's career has spanned experience as a web developer to motion designer to 3D artist with a focus on fluid dynamics and VFX to building a production system for a multi-million dollar online tutorial e-learning company to leading a content marketing team with millions of readers to creating an award-winning podcast heard around the world.
Dan’s teaching background coupled with his unique set of experiences gives you the opportunity to learn a broad range of topics that’ll help you be more efficient in your own projects.