Setting Goals (Certificate): Realistic & Achievable Goals
- Willing to dedicate yourself to goal setting
- Prepared to work hard on making changes to your life
Identify the relevant goals
- Select a goal with meaning
- What motivates the goal?
- What do you want to achieve?
The motivation behind the goal
- What is the reward?
- Will it improve your life?
Setting a realistic and achievable goal
- Do you have a realistic timeline?
- Is the process achievable?
- Can you complete the goal?
Measure the progress and produce a timeline with deadlines
- Monitor the progress
- Create action points
- Establish a deadline
- Enjoy the milestones
Manage setbacks and increase success
- Identify the challenges
- Create a plan to manage the setbacks
- Don't get discouraged
The reward for achieving the goal
- Reward yourself for achieving the goal
- What is the actual reward for achieving the goal
Theo Heath is helping to shape goal-focused, healthy and balanced individuals
We all have different personalities and goals
Because of that, Theo Heath help students create realistic goals and set them up for success
Looking at all these different categories of setting goals, we will be able to produce great goals that will benefit you
Benefits of setting and achieving goals:
- Goal setting creates direction
- Your goals will define you later in life
- Become more productive
- Enjoy milestones
- Increase health
- Financial improvement
- Boost your career
- Reduce stress
- Improve resting habits
- Enjoy a balanced lifestyle
- Create stability and order
- Increase your mental health
- Enjoy healthy relationships
Who this course is for:
- Individuals wanting to achieve goals
- Individuals willing to learn how to set realistic goals
A Professional Project Manager and Engineer with years of teaching trainees and employees how best to practice and use skills in work and personal life.
With nearly two decades of international experience.
The love and respect for education encouraged me to travel extensively and observe the behavior of people I met along the way.
I enjoy giving people the tools to improve professional and personal life.
My passion is to help individuals and teams achieve personal growth