Web Development Environment in Ubuntu 18.04 VM on Windows
What you'll learn
- Download and Install Oracle VirtualBox
- Create Virtual Machine
- Download and Install Ubuntu 18.04 on a Virtual Machine.
- Install Chrome Browser
- Install Oracle JRE and JDK
- Setup Python Environment & Install Virtual Environment
- Install dJango Web Framework using Python Virtual Environment
- Install MySQL Server & MySQL Workbench
- Create a user in MySQL and connect to MySQL Server from MySQL Workbench
- Install Atom Editor
- Install Sublime Text Editor
- Install PyCharm Community Edition IDE for Python Development
- Install Eclipse
- Install Brackets Editor
- Install NetBeans IDE 8.2
- Create BitBucket account & Create a repository
- Clone repository on Ubuntu machine and push changes to BitBucket
Ubuntu is FREE and great for development environment.
You will learn to: (We will add more)
Creat Virtual Machine VirtualBox
Install Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop OS in a VM using VirtualBox
Update Ubuntu 18.04
Install Oracle JRE & JDK
Install/Setup Python Environment
Install/Setup django Environment
Install MySQL Workbench
Install Sublime Text
Install Netbeans 8.2
Create Bitbucket Account & Create a repository
Verify git installation
Clone Bitbucket Repository
Push changes to BitBucket
Who this course is for:
- The course designed for beginners who want to setup web development environment on windows machine.
- Fresh IT graduates who wants to jump start their web environment setup.
- A windows user who wants to explore web development environment on Ubuntu.
- This course is NOT for experienced Linux users.
About Our Company:
CodingGears.io offers self-paced technical courses and makes them easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
Codinggears/GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years and has extensive experience in delivering training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!