How to Write SES Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to write Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs).
- You will learn how to develop a strategy that sets you apart from other applicants.
- You will learn how the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) evaluates your ECQs.
- No prerequisites.
This class will help you write Senior Executive Service (SES) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs). Bruce Benedict, the owner of Battlefield Résumés, will show you how the federal government will evaluate your ECQs and will show you how to build your strategy around their evaluation method. Bruce will take you from application to evaluation, showing you how to find SES positions in the federal government and how to decide which positions are right for you. He provides you with many downloadable documents detailing how to write your SES resume and how to write your SES ECQs and even provides you an easy to follow ECQ template.
- Senior military Officers, Warrant Officers, and Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs).