Serving Static Angular 5 Apps using AWS S3 & Cloudfront
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Sample Angular 5 Application
- Understand Static Website Hosting using AWS S3
- Understand the concepts of CDN using AWS CloudFront
- Understand the concepts of Route53 and manage DNS
- AWS Account
Are you passionate to learn & explore AWS Concepts ?
Are you that person who gets overwhelmed when you hear about servers & configurations ?
Are you that developer who writes Apps but doesn't know how to go LIVE with it ?
Are you that person who wants to go LIVE with a scalable solution and maintain low cost ?
If you are one of these persons, then you are in the right place, because I have created this course by keeping the following things in my mind.
1. Easy to manage
2. Scales to handle any amount of traffic
4. Cost Effective.
In this course you will learn the following concepts.
1. Install Angular Framework & Build a sample application.
2. Learn about AWS S3 & Hosting static websites on S3
3. Learn about Cloudfront & configure cloudfront to work with s3 buckets
4. Learn to configure DNS using Godaddy and Route53.
By the end of this course, with in an hour you can host your Angular 5 or any single page application on S3 and serve it via Cloudfront which will be able to scale to any number of users in a simple and cost effective way.
I really hope that you take this course and learn something new about AWS Concepts. I will see you in the course.
- Developers who like to host their Angular/Static applications
- Who wants to learn to host applications with out overhead of managing servers
- Who wants to learn cost effective ways to host a website which can scale