All You Need to Know About REST Integration In ServiceNow
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get knowledge on configuring REST integration
- Have Knowledge on ServiceNow platform to complete the integration between two ServiceNow instances
- Integrate two ServiceNow instances
- Send REST calls from ServiceNow
- Receive REST calls and parse them using Import API
- An idea about IT companies and Principles would be helpful but is not mandatory
- Basic scripting knowledge is very much helpful
- Understanding of Integrations at High level
This is an Intermediate level training course for ServiceNow. With a duration of more than 3 hours, split into 5 sections, the course covers the topics which are required for REST integration
For the instructions in this training course, latest Kingston Version is used and whole training will be in latest UI 16.
All topics starting from table creation to building a REST Messages and triggering them is covered in this course. An in-depth knowledge is provided at places wherever required.
After completing the course, you will be able to configure REST integrations between two systems fro the scratch, via Table API or import API.
Basic knowledge on scripting is recommended.
I highly recommend that the student has basic knowledge on Administration, especially table creation, Business rules, UI Actions, Import sets and Transform Maps.
- People who are interested in working on integration projects
- Developers who are looking for REST integration between ServiceNow and any other Webservices enabled system
- ServiceNow admins whose project deals with REST integration - mainly focused on ServiceNow to ServiceNow REST integration