ServiceNow Performance Analytics (PA): Micro-Certification
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prerequisite: Completing the free 'Performance Analytics Essentials' online course on Now Learning
- Alternative prerequisite: Taking the paid 'Performance Analytics Fundamentals' training course
- Additional resource: 'Performance Analytics and Reporting Product Documentation' on ServiceNow Docs
- Additional recommended experience: 3 months field experience participating in ServiceNow Performance Analytics deployment projects or maintaining ServiceNow instances
86% Discount coupon on original price (for limited time): MICRO40
Exam preparation questions are based on ServiceNow training materials, the ServiceNow documentation site, and the ServiceNow developer site. It should not be considered as the official study or exam materials and should be only used to practice for the actual micro-certification exam.
Performance Analytics Architecture (30%)
Performance Analytics Deployment (20%)
Performance Analytics Metrics and KPIs (25%)
Performance Analytics Visualisations (25%)
The exam consists of approximately (15) questions. For each question on the examination, there are multiple possible responses. You should review the response options and select the most correct answer to the question.
Multiple Choice (single answer)
For each multiple-choice question on the exam, there are four possible responses. You should review the response options and select the one response most accurately answers the question.
Multiple Select (select all that apply)
For each multiple-select question on the exam, there are at least four possible responses. The question will state how many responses should be selected. You should review the response options and select ALL responses that accurately answer the question. Multiple-select questions have two or more correct responses.
- New users of ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- ServiceNow customers, partners and employees
- Anyone looking to get started with business process performance management for improved service delivery