ServiceNow Certified System Administrator CSA Practice Exams
- 6 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform is required in order to realistically pursue this certification.
These practice tests are in accordance with the official Exam Guide from ServiceNow, along with the 12 Knowledge Areas and corresponding weighting for each, so you can approach the actual ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Administrator (CSA) Exam with confidence, not just hoping you are ready, but knowing you are ready.
Improve your odds of passing with the first attempt and avoid costly re-schedule fees by enrolling in this course today. You will receive your total final score, along with Section Level Feedback, so you can pinpoint the areas in which you need to improve and study further.
You can retake the tests in this course as many times as you need. In addition to getting interactive feedback with each question, you'll receive explanations on why certain answers are correct, while others are incorrect. The Explanation contains links for additional study and reference, so you can see for yourself the official word from ServiceNow on a given topic.
Topics included as per Exam Blueprint:
1. User Interface & Navigation 20%
Lists and Filters
Forms and Templates
2. Collaboration 20%
3. Database Administration 30%
4. Self-Service & Process Automation 20%
5. Intro to Scripting & Application Tools 10%
Migration and Integration
- Students preparing for the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) Exam
- ServiceNow Admins and other professionals who want to prepare for CSA Exam