All You Need to Know About ServiceNow Administration
What you'll learn
- Get knowledge on configuring processes
- Have Knowledge on ServiceNow platform to complete the ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam
- Comprehend the Admin activities in ServiceNow
- Understand Basic ITSM Processes
- Understand the Basic User Interface and Navigation in ServiceNow
- Create Tables, Fields, Form Layouts, Views
- Create and Administer Users, Groups and Roles
- Understand Different Types of Dictionaries/Fields
- Import Data into ServiceNow Tables
- Configure Application Menus and Modules
- Understand Basic Configurations - UI Policies, Client Scripts, UI Actions, Business Rules, ACLs and SLAs
- Build Service Catalogs, Record Producers, Order Guides and Workflows
- Create Reports and Dashboards
- Knowledge Management
- Trigger Email Notifications and Events
- Migrate Customizations from one instance to Other through Update Sets
- An idea about IT companies and Principles would be helpful but is not mandatory
This is a beginner level training course for ServiceNow. With a duration of more than 10 hours, split into 10 sections, the course covers the topics which are required for ServiceNow admin certification.
For the instructions in this training course, latest Jakarta Version is used and whole training will be in latest UI 16.
All topics starting from table creation to building a workflow is covered in this course. An in-depth knowledge is provided at places wherever required, like Service Catalogs.
After completing this course and having good knowledge over the topics taught in this course, i believe, you will be able to complete the admin certification in ServiceNow with little preparation.
I have started the training from the basics, so, even if you are not aware of all the ITIL concepts, you will be able to understand this course on ServiceNow. But, having knowledge of IT principles would be helpful.
Once you successfully complete this course, you should be able to:
Get knowledge on configuring processes from scratch
Have Knowledge on ServiceNow platform to complete the ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam
Comprehend the Admin activities in ServiceNow
Understand Basic ITSM Processes
Understand the Basic User Interface and Navigation in ServiceNow
Create Tables, Fields, Form Layouts, Views
Understand the core working of ServiceNow - Tables and Records
Create and Administer Users, Groups and Roles
Understand Different Types of Dictionaries/Fields
Import Data into ServiceNow Tables
Configure Application Menus and Modules
Understand Basic Configurations - UI Policies, Client Scripts, UI Actions, Business Rules
Create Security rules (ACL) to restrict user access
Define Service Level Agreements in ServiceNow
Build Service Catalog Items, Record Producers and Order Guides
Build Workflow to automate processes.
Create different Reports and add them on to Dashboards in ServiceNow
Have a clear idea on Knowledge Management
Trigger Email Notifications and Events
Migrate Customizations from one instance to Other through Update Sets
I always believe in student satisfaction, if you have any question on ServiceNow, feel free to post your Question in the Q&A section, I will surely respond :)
Who this course is for:
- People who are looking for ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Anyone who wants to become ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Developer
- Those who are starting their career in ServiceNow
Currently working as Architect for ServiceNow platform configuration. Working with different clients in different environments makes me a knowledgeable person. Sharing knowledge is what i believe in, as a good deed.
I have my MBA completed in Management of Information Systems, which gave me a big boost to learn and teach IT knowledge.